Katie and Huskies in Oz

(scene opens to Gasket and Everest getting baths at Katie's pet parlor while talking about how it felt like a great day)

Everest: (relaxed sighs) Today feels like a great day don't you guys think so too?

Gasket: Yep! I feel like nothing can go wrong today!

Katie: (giggles) Me too!

Sound: (wind howling) (thud)

Male voice: Oof!

Gasket and Everest: (concerned) What was that?

(all three look out the window to find Mason hanging onto the side of the window as the wind is getting stronger outside)

Katie: (gasps) Mason! What's going on?

Mason: Oh not much, just there's a tornado outside and it just picked up your pet parlor!

(tornado picks up the pet parlor)

Katie: (shocked) What!

Mason: Fair advice, you all should hang onto something sturdy in there!

Everest: (concerned) What about you?

Mason: (shrugs) I got the dog and horse talismans so I'll be okay!

(scene changes to the girls hanging onto each other tightly, worried about what is going to happen to them)

Everest: (notices Mason losing his grip) (gasps) Mason!

Mason's voice: Don't worry about me, just stay (echoing) safe!

(all three girls soon get dizzy from being inside the tornado until they pass out)

(scene changes to all three of them waking up, discovering they're surrounded by short people)

All three: (startled) Whoa!

(one short personal walks forward greeting them)

Male: Greetings, we are the Munchkins!

(a taller female approaches them)

Female: Hello there, allow me to introduce myself. I am Glinda the good witch!

(Glinda explains they are in Munchkinland in the land of Oz)

Katie and pups: (surprised) Whoa!

Glinda: (surprised) My word! I never encounter talking dogs!

Gasket: (looks over to find the crashed pet parlor) (eyes widen) Whoa!

Katie: Something wrong Gasket? (notices what Gasket found) Oh!

Everest: (gasps) (shouts) (worried) The pet parlor landed on someone!

Glinda: (assures them everything is alright and that the building landed on the Wicked Witch of the East)

Gasket: Oh! That's not so bad then!

Everest: (concerned) Um?

Gasket: Think about it Everest! We didn't do anything wrong, it was an accident caused by that tornado!

(Wicked Witch of the West arrives claiming she has come for her deceased sisters amethyst slippers)

Wicked Witch of the West: (reaches for the slippers but Glinda magically puts them on Katie instead)

Katie: (surprised) Whoa!

Glinda: (reminds the Wicked Witch of the West that she has no power in Munchkinland)

Wicked Witch of the West: (annoyed) this isn't over, I'll get you, my pretty, and you little dogs too! (vanishes in a puff of smoke)

Katie: (sighs) (looks at Everest and Gasket) Well girls, looks like we might be stuck here forever!