Dino Rescue: Everest visits the Dino Wilds

(scene opens to the Paw Patrol including Everest near the Dino Patroller)

Everest: (checks out the Dino Patroller) Wow! This looks so cool Ryder!

Ryder: (chuckles) Thanks Everest! It's called the Dino Patroller!

Everest: Oh! Do you use it when you visit Rex?

Ryder: (chuckles) Yep!

Marshall: Even Mirage and Hex kinda followed us to the Dino Wilds!

Everest: (surprised) (curious) They did?

Ryder: Well they were kinda sleeping in the Dino Patroller. (explains what happened those days)

Everest: (surprised) Oh! They must really like sleeping in there! (sighs) I wish I could check out the Dino Wilds with you guys!

Ryder: (has an idea) You're welcome to come with us if you want Everest!

Everest: (excited) Really! (hugs Ryder) Thank you Ryder!

Ryder: (chuckles) No problem Everest!

Marshall: (chuckles) Hey Chase how many pup treats you wanna bet that Mirage and at least one of her family members are aboard the Dino Patroller!

Chase: (confident) I'll bet five pup treats that Mirage and one of her family members are not on the Dino Patroller this time!

Everest: I want in on that bet too! And I'm siding with Marshall so you owe each of us five pup treats if you lose!

Chase: (laughs) Deal! I'm sure I'll win!

(pups being entering the Dino Patroller)

Everest: Wow! It's so cool on the inside!

Sound: (snoring)

Everest: Does anyone else hear snoring?

Chase: Snoring! (face palms) Oh boy!

(Ryder looks under the seats to find Mirage and Elastica sleeping closely together)

Ryder: (chuckles) Looks like a pair of pups decided to nap here again!

Chase: Why did she have to sleep here today!

Marshall and Everest: Ha, Chase! We win the bet so you owe us five pup treats each!

Chase: (sighs) Okay! I'll keep my word when we get back!

Ryder: (gently wakes up both genie pups) (gently) Wake up guys!

Elastica and Mirage: (wake up) Huh? (realizes) Oh!

Mirage: Sorry Ryder we kinda decided to hitch a ride but fell asleep!

Skye: Why'd you wanna hitch a ride?

Elastica: My sisters told me about the Dino Wilds and I really wanna check it out! (begging eyes) Please!

Ryder: (chuckles) Sure you two can tag along!

Mirage and Elastica: Yah! (high fives each other)

(scene changes to everyone riding the Dino Patroller to the Dino Wilds)

Everest: Wow! This is so cool!

Elastica: I agree with you there Everest!

(group approaches the Dino Vet Center)

Everest: Wow!

Rex: (comes over) Hi pups! (notices someone beside Mirage) Hey Mirage is that Hex?

Mirage: (giggles) Close but this is Elastica! My other cousin and sister!