Paw Patrol: Pups and the Lost Genie Pup Crown

(Scene opens Melody and Clover happily walking down the streets of Adventure Bay together)

Melody: I'm so happy you've returned Clover!

Clover: Me too! It was lonely at the end of the rainbow in my special sanctuary!

Melody: pretty smart having a requirement needed to access it!

Clover: Yep! Genie pup magic to make the rainbow solid to slide on over! But the rainbow went back to normal and is gone!

Melody: True! But at least you're in a place to call home! (remembers something) Oh, Clover?

Clover: (stops) Yes?

Melody: While checking out our lost treasures I noticed a very special one was missing?!

Clover: (sighs) The crown of the genie pups?

Melody: (nods) What happened to it?

Clover: (sighs) It was gone before I arrived to relocate the genie pups treasures!

Melody: (sighs) We both know that the crown enables the wearer to be given ten wishes a day!

Clover: (tearful) I'm sorry Melody! It's the one other thing I've never been able to find!

(scene changes to the genie pups and Clover outside the Lookout talking)

Venus: So you're saying our family crown is lost!

Clover: (sighs) Yes! Somewhere I've never been able to find it!

(Ryder and pups walk over)

Ryder: Something wrong guys?

Melody: Just talking about our family crown!

Skye: Family crown?

Melody: I admit I never really put it on since I loved the tiara! Also it was kinda heavy!

Ryder: Is there a problem?

Melody: It gives the wearer ten additional wishes a day!

Chase: Whoa! That's quite a few wishes!

Melody: (nods) When it's magically bonded to the current genie pup leader he/she will be able to grant fifteen wishes a day!

Marshall: So what happens since you're all free?

Melody: Let's just say it still does what I said.

Skye: Good thing there's no way of making any of you genie servants again!

Mirage: Uh? Actually there is one way!

Pups: Huh?

Melody: All seven of us know it plus one other person!

Ryder: Who else knows it?

Melody: Mason!

Clover: Does that fellow happen to have a satchel?

Venus: Yes, why?

Clover: Oh! He came to visit me at least several times in the past few years and he had no interest in the treasures I guarded!

Chase: How'd Mason find you?

Clover: The elevator, which is gone now!

Mason: (leaps down from a nearby tree) Hi guys!

Pups and Ryder: (surprised) Mason?!

Clover: Nice seeing you again!

Mason: Good seeing you too Clover!