Paw Patrol: Pups and the Supersized Food

(scene opens to Mason, Melody, and Mirage going on a peaceful stroll through Foggy Bottom until Mason slips on a banana peel)

Mason: (lands on his back) Oof!

Mirage and Melody: (concerned) Mason, are you okay?

Mason: (helped up by both genie pups) I'm alright girls, I also appreciate how much you care! (gently hugs both)

(the trio walk away not even noticing the Changing Chopsticks and Reversing Mirror that fell out of Mason's satchel)

(Mayor Humdinger and his kittens noticing the Shen Gong Wu)

Mayor Humdinger: (surprised) That stuff is usually with Mason, what's it doing here?

Kitten Catastrophe Crew: (meows)

Mayor Humdinger: (shrugs) You could be right he might've unknowingly dropped it! (picks up both Shen Gong Wu) Kittens if I remember correctly, both of these are used together it can make things giant!

Kitten Catastrophe Crew: (has an idea) (meows)

Mayor Humdinger: (chuckles) Okay, first to try it out we can make a can of tuna into a giant pool of tuna!

Kitten Catastrophe Crew: (excited meows)

(scene changes to outside Mayor Humdinger's lair where he sets down an open can of tuna)

Mayor Humdinger: If I remember what Mason did I'm supposed to aim and say Changing Chopsticks and Reversing Mirror!

(both Shen Gong Wu work their magic, making the opened tuna can grow huge)

Mayor Humdinger: (watches the results) Whoa! These really work, right kittens?

Kitten Catastrophe Crew: (busy eating from the giant tuna can)

Mayor Humdinger: Okay kittens, I at least want two of you to come with me! (selects Cat Skye and Cat Rocky)

(all the kittens point at the tuna can)

Mayor Humdinger: (sighs) Okay, once you've had your fill then we'll cause a tasty mess!

(scene changes to the trio headed to Adventure Bay where they find a crate full of food which is meant for them)

Mayor Humdinger: (confused) I wonder where this came from? (shrugs) At least this might work in our favor! (loads it onto his kitty carrier's trailer) I wonder who would send us this food?

(the trio drives arrive before an Enhanced Living Overgrowth magically comes out from behind a tree)

Enhanced Living Overgrowth: Glad I prevented plus Mayor Humdinger from taking any food for his scheme!

(Mason and both genie pups walk out from behind)

Mason: Glad my magic helped me discover how he found both items I accidentally dropped so we just made it so he didn't have to take anything! (looks to his comrade) Thanks, Enhanced Living Overgrowth!

Enhanced Living Overgrowth: (bows to Mason and the genie pups before teleporting home)

Mirage: You have no connection to that food crate right?

Mason: Nope, none of our scents are on it!

Mirage and Melody: (nods)

Mason: If anyone asks we just explain we have no idea how this happened, besides this is one way of making a story!

Melody: (nods) Very understandable!

(scene changes to Jake's mountain where Jake is busy playing with Everest)