Paw Patrol: Pups and the Arctic Explorers

(scene opens to Traveling Travis and Mirage riding Travis's hot air balloon toward the North Pole)

Traveling Travis: North Pole here we come!

Mirage: Yay!

Traveling Travis: (chuckles) I like your enthusiasm Mirage!

(scene changes to the hot air balloon landing on the ice)

Traveling Travis: (to camera) Okay fans I have arrived at the North Pole along with my new friend Mirage!

Mirage: (waves to the camera) Hi!

Traveling Travis: (to camera) And today both of us will do our best to find Santa's Workshop!

Mirage: (excited barking) Yeah!

Traveling Travis: (to camera) Just like Mirage I'm super excited!

Traveling Travis: (out loud to self) Now how will we search for Santa's Workshop?

Mirage: Dog Sled?

Traveling Travis: not a bad idea Mirage! I wish we had one.

Mirage: (summons a dog sled and six duplicates of herself) Tada!

Traveling Travis: Incredible! Mirage found a dog sled to help!

Mirage: (giggles) I summoned it!

Traveling Travis: (chuckles) Even better!

(scene changes to Mirage and her duplicates pulling the sled while Traveling Travis talks to his camera)

Traveling Travis: Okay fans! With Mirage's help we are racing across the snow of the Arctic to find our way to Santa's Workshop!

(scene changes to the Lookout where Ryder, his pups, and Everest are watching The Traveling Travis Show)

Everest: Wow! I can't believe both of them are searching for Santa's Workshop!

Ryder: (chuckles) Don't forget pups we've been there once before.

Pups: Oh yeah! (giggles)

(scene switches back to the Arctic where Traveling Travis and a team of Mirage duplicates race across a crumbling ice bridge)

Traveling Travis: How exciting and incredible speed Mirage!

Mirage x7: No problem!

Traveling Travis: Well still no sign of Santa's Workshop.

Mirage: (looks different directions) (confused) I don't know where to go next Travis?

Traveling Travis: I have an idea! Eeny Meeny Miny Moe! (points) Let's try that way!

Mirage x7: Okay!

(the dog sled goes the direction Travis selected)

Traveling Travis: (looks around) Hm? It appears we might have taken a wrong turn.

Mirage: Travis! (points behind him revealing an grumpy polar bear)

Traveling Travis: (shouts) Polar bear! Run!

(scene changes to Traveling Travis and Mirage running from the polar bear)

Traveling Travis: This is scary and thrilling! And now to call for help!

(scene changes to Lookout)

Everest: I hope they're alright!

Ryder: Me too!

(Pup-Pad rings)

Ryder: Hello? (surprised) Travis!

Traveling Travis: Ryder please help! We're being chased by a polar bear, can the Paw Patrol help?