Rescue Knights: Pups vs the Genie Pup Guard

(scene opens to where the genie pup empire once stood until Melody's family chose to leave their ruined empire behind them and days after their departure the sands of the desert began shaking in area before certain before a genie pup guard emerged)

Genie Pup Guard: (looks around) (confused) Huh? I've awoken? Oh dear the ruins of our empire have been lost! As well as our time portal!

Genie Pup Guard: (sighs) I guess I must leave our once great empire after my long slumber! (tearful) Farewell my brothers in arms may you spirits rest in peace! (walks off)

(scene changes to the Duke of Flappington and Claw arriving in the desert after decided to rejoin forces once more)

Claw: Look duke, a genie pup down there!

Duke of Flappington: (looks down) I see it! Hm? That one looks like a male!

Duke of Flappington: Jean-Claude, land my jet nearby if you would!

(scene changes to the eagle jet landing near the genie pup)

Duke of Flappington: (exits his jet) I see we found someone of interest.

Genie Pup Guard: Halt! I am the last of the genie pups guards, only survivor since that mean man used Queen Melody's wishes to erase our kind! But I since she had given me a protective badge so I could stand guard so nobody uses the time portal!

Genie Pup Guard: However! Now that the time portal is forever erased I have no purpose in life now.

Duke of Flappington: Ooh? So you're a guard with no purpose now, am I correct?

Genie Pup Guard: (nods) A noble guard as myself protects those who can't defend themselves!

Claw: So you're like a knight?

Genie Pup Guard: I guess that is one way of describing my old life!

Duke of Flappington: Maybe you could help me in reclaiming my kingdom of Barkingburg! It has been taken from me by my evil cousin who fools everyone with her sweet and innocent act!

Genie Pup Guard: It would be an honor to help a noble man reclaim his kingdom!

Duke of Flappington: Come with me my good pup (group enters the eagle jet before it takes flight)

Genie Pup Guard: This bird is quite large to carry all of us?

Duke of Flappington: This is my jet, not a bird!

Genie Pup Guard: (confused) Jet?

Duke of Flappington: (explains what a jet is)

(scene changes to Barkingburg where the Paw Patrol has come for a visit)

Princess of Barkingburg: Oh Ryder! I'm so happy you and the pups could come for a visit!

Pups: Yeah!

Everest: Me too!

Ryder: (chuckles) We're glad you were able to join us, Everest!

(eagle jet lands nearby before the duke of Flappington walks over with Claw and Jean-Claude)

Princess of Barkingburg: (surprised) Cousin?! What are you doing here?

Duke of Flappington: Oh reclaiming my kingdom you took!

Princess of Barkingburg: Barkingburg is my kingdom and you tried taking it!

Genie Pup Guard: (appears) Halt! Evil villain!

Duke of Flappington: Sir, please send her allies and those pups to the dungeon if you would!

Genie Pup Guard: (nods) (teleports the group into the castle dungeon)