Ultimate Rescue: Pups Save the Royal Tiaras

(scene opens to Barkingburg where Mason is with Melody, Mirage, Hydro, and Cactus while the Princess of Barkingburg happily welcomes them back)

Princess of Barkingburg: Mason and genie friends it's so good seeing you again!

Mason: It's great seeing you again princess!

Mirage and Melody: Yeah! (giggles)

Hydro and Cactus: (bows) Hello!

Mason: Say princess would you be okay with something?

Princess of Barkingburg: (curiously) What would that be?

Mason: (whispers)

Princess of Barkingburg: Ooh! I think both of us would love that!

(scene changes to Sweetie being held by her owner just as Mason returns with barrel of gemstones)

Sweetie: (confused) What are we doing again princess?

Princess of Barkingburg: (giggles) Wait and see Sweetie! (to Mason) Where did you get the gemstones Mason?

Mason: My elemental brawler friends have an unlimited supply so they have no problem with us doing this! (to Melody and Mirage) You're up girls!

(Mirage and Melody work their magic on the gemstones but not the barrel)

(several later)

(a perfectly precise yet shrunken gemstone copy of the Princess of Barking holding Sweetie statue is created)

Princess of Barkingburg and Sweetie: (amazed) It's beautiful! (both admire their liking made of gemstones)

Princess of Barkingburg: Mason, genie pups, this was a marvelous idea and so pretty!

Sweetie: (smiles) I must admit, this is a lovely work of art with both of us!

Melody: (smiles) We're glad you like it girls!

Mason: We thought you might like it!

Princess of Barkingburg and Sweetie: We love it!

Earl of Barkingburg: (arrives) (notices) Amazing work of art, what is this made of?

Mason: I provided the materials while Melody and Mirage worked their magic to reshape them!

Princess of Barkingburg: This is a lovely gemstone statue for sure!

Sweetie: I can't believe I'd suggest this, but how about we show it to Adventure Bay?

Princess of Barkingburg: (happily) Great idea Sweetie! Let's do it right away!

Mason: I've got an idea for a container! (whispers it to Melody who works her magic on barrel turning it into a special container with foldable sapphire and ruby keys on top of it)

Princess of Barkingburg: (curiously) Ooh! What are those?

Mason: Melody turned that barrel into a special container for the gemstone statue!

Melody: (nods) Yep!

Mason: These two keys are the only thing that will open it! (uses both keys to open the container)

Earl of Barkingburg: Very impressive!

Cactus: (sniffs the air)

Mason: (remembers) Any chance you guys have seen my pocket watch?

Sweetie: Are you referring to that hypnosis watch?

Mason: (embarrassed) I might've lost it last time I visited!