Mighty Pups, Charged Up: Ladybird and Pirate Trouble

(scene opens to Sid and Arrby docking their ship near a pier at Adventure Bay)

Arrby: So Sid? What's your plan for today?

Sid: Ar! An old associate of ours and the Paw Patrol has decided to pay us a visit!

Arrby: You mean!

Sid: Aye I mean her!

Mirage's voice: Introducing the pup genie Mirage! (puff of mist appears and Mirage leaps forward)

Sid: Wow! What an entrance!

Arrby: Yeah!

Mirage: (giggles) Thanks guys!

Sound: (rummaging below deck)

Sid: Hey! What's that sound!

Female voice: Yes I found a piece of the meteor among some of this other shiny stuff!

Mirage: (to self) Shiny, meteor piece? (remembers someone the Paw Patrol told her about)

Mirage: (shout) Don't let her escape!

Sid and Arrby: (confused) Huh?

(Ladybird soars our from below deck with several shiny things Sid had aboard his ship)

Sid: Hey! Those be my shiny objects, you bird lady!

Ladybird: It's Ladybird you pirate fools!

Mirage: (growls) I know about you from what my Paw Patrol friends told me!

Ladybird: Ha! You think two pups and a pirate boy can stop me!

Mirage: Sid please pick me up and point me at her.

Sid: (confused) Okay? (does what Mirage asks)

Ladybird: Ha! What do you ... (dodges fireball) (shouts) Hey! Where'd that come from!

Mirage: (Spits out more fireballs)

(Ladybird dodges the fireballs which disappear after going several feet past the flying lady)

Sid: Good pup!

Ladybird: (shouts) I'm outta her!

Sid: Hey! After her!

Arrby: But captain our ship can only sail on water.

Mirage: Unless! I use my magic to make it fly again!

Sid: Aye! Go for it girl!

Mirage: (shouts) Aye aye captain! (works her magic on the ship)

(scene changes to Tuck and Ella arriving at the beach where they reunited with the Paw Patrol including Everest)

Pups: (excited) Ella, Tuck!

Ella and Tuck: Hi guys!

Ryder: Welcome back to Adventure Bay you two!

Ella and Tuck: It's great to return but Ryder we believe the Ladybird is preparing to strike!

Marshall: That's not good, who knows what kind of trouble she'll cause around Adventure Bay!

(Ladybird soars past the pups and Ryder stealing shiny things from the beach)

Chase: (surprised) That was faster than expected!

Ryder: Agreed!

(Sid ship pursues the flying lady)

Sid: Come back here with my loot you no good bird lady!

Ladybird: (shouts) It's Ladybird!

Mirage: Who cares! Just give back his loot at that glowing rock you swiped!