Paw Patrol: Moby's Diary

(scene opens to Junk Island where Moby is busy writing in a mechanical diary about Aqua)

Moby: (sighs) (to self) Dear Moby pad, I wish Aqua viewed me more as a friend?

Sound: (splashing)

Moby: Who's there? (puts down his diary) (walks away from it)

(a pair of siren pup shadow guards turn into shadow forms to hide when Moby comes over)

Moby: Anyone here? (looks around)

Sound: (splashing)

Moby: (looks over to find McSquidly just came out of the water and is reading his latest second of his Moby Pad) (gasps) McSquidly, please put down my Moby pad!

McSquidly: (gently pups down the Moby pad) (giggles)

Moby: What's so funny?

McSquidly: (draws a heart on the ground and puts M x A in the middle of it) (giggles)

Moby: (blushing) It's not like that McSquidly! (realizes) Hang on! (uses paw to erase the picture) Just so nobody sees it!

Male siren pup shadow guard: (telepathically) Should we tell the queen?

Female siren pup shadow guard: (shrugs) (telepathically) Chances are she might already know?

Male siren pup shadow guard: (nods) (telepathically) True! I guess we can at least let her know in case she doesn't! But there shouldn't be much trouble for a mer-pup inventor to love a siren pup princess, right?

Female siren pup shadow guard: (telepathically) Maybe?

(both siren pup shadow guards sneak away to fine Marina)

(scene changes to the twosome leaping out of the water in Mason's realm as they approach Marina and Aqua who are relaxing on the beach together)

Male siren pup shadow guard: Queen Marina?

Marina: Something up dear?

Male siren pup shadow guard: It's about a mer-pup named Moby being in love with your daughter!

Marina: At ease, Aqua and I know Moby!

Aqua: Plus in a way he's an honorary siren pup! (giggles) Also I've got no trouble with him having a crush on me!

Female siren pup shadow guard: We just thought you should know!

Marina: (nods) I respect that dears! Hm? You know there's one super big secret in Bikini Bottom!

Male siren pup shadow guard: What is it?

Mason: (walks over and pets Marina and Aqua) It's the Krabby Patty Secret Recipe! That's quite possibly the biggest secret in the sea of that world!

Male siren pup shadow guard: Hm? A recipe for a special burger? I must admit that does sound like a challenge!

Female siren pup shadow guard: Yep! Sounds perfect for us!

Mason: Just to be safe, take a photo of the true recipe and send it to Savvy and she'll tell you if it's right!

Male siren pup shadow guard: You know it?

Mason: I got the formula from a Spongebob Squarepants universe that was destroyed by a supernova, I paused time so it was easy to grab it!

Female siren pup shadow guard: Very smart move, Mason!

Mason: Thank you both!

(Mirage and Melody walk over with the latest creations)

Mirage: Mason? (begging eyes) Can we please show off the anthro bracelet and its two modes, the brain booster headband, and super fluffy shampoo, pretty please?