Paw Patrol: Paw Patrol vs The Jungle Predator

(scene opens to the Jungle with Everest eagerly joining her friends who are happy she could join them on their latest visit to see Tracker and Carlos)

Everest: I'm so excited to be back here with you guys!

Marshall: Yeah! I'm happy you could join us!

Everest: (giggles) Me too!

Tracker: (ears moving) Guys I think I can hear a motorcycle coming!

Carlos, Ryder and Pups: Motorcycle!?

Sound: Motorcycle engine!

(a big wheel circles around the group)

Marshall: (surprised) Whoa! What is that thing!?

Everest: Yeah!?

(the mysterious ride suddenly stops with ease)

Everyone: (surprised) Whoa!

(Mason exits the vehicle alongside Hex and Venus who was at the wheel)

Venus: (excited) Mason, this ride you and the elemental brawlers created is so cool!

Hex: (excited) Yeah!

Ryder: Mason, Hex, Venus is that you guys?

Mason: (chuckles) It's us Ryder!

Carlos: (walks around their vehicle) What is this thing?

Mason: The elemental brawlers and I call these rides, pup choppers!

Marshall: (worried) Pup Choppers?

Mason: (calmly) It's not as in cut up I'm referring to motorcycles! This ride is basically like a motorcycle with one giant wheel!

Marshall: Whoa! Now that you say that I think it looks really cool!

Pups: Yeah!

Mason: It's magical and able to accommodate any number of passengers! It even comes with a magical garage mode for storage! (explains how the pup chopper works)

Everest: even I have to admit the ride you guys made looks so cool even with all those modes you threw it!

Mason: (chuckles) New ones can be added at any time!

Everest: (excited) Cool!

Venus: You should try driving it dear, it magically adjusts so humans and animals can drive!

Hex: Plus since it's magic, no pollution!

Everest: So cool!

Mason: Even has an autopilot!

Ryder: You and the elemental brawlers sure made a very impressive ride!

Mason: Yep! Not the only one we're proud of! So what are you guys up to?

Chase: We decided to visit our jungle friends!

Sound: (engine revving)

Venus: Come on slowpoke!

Hex: Yeah Mason!

Mason: (chuckles) You two can't resist driving it can you?

Venus: Nope! After you friends let us try out those special magical rides in their racing universe we just can't resist driving them! (races off)

Mason: (Shouts) Come back here you two! (runs after them) I should've taken my satchel outta that pup chopper!

Ryder: Need a hand Mason?

Mason: I'm good! (pulls a rabbit talisman out of his boot) Glad I put this in my boot! (zooms away)

Everest: Whoa! Now that's fast!