Paw Patrol: God Pups Revealed

(scene opens to to the Paw Patrol including Everest riding the Paw Patroller toward the jungle to visit Carlos and Tracker who claim to have found major)

Everest: (curiously) So guys, what do you think Carlos and Tracker found?

Ryder: I'm not sure, but it must be something special!

Others: Yeah!

Marshall: So guys, do you think Mason along with some Mirage's family might show up by surprise?

Ryder: Knowing Mason, he might show up when we least expect it!

(scene changes to the group arriving in the jungle where Tracker and Carlos happily welcome them back)

Tracker and Carlos: Welcome back amigos!

Ryder and Pups: Hi guys!

Carlos: We've found a map leading to something major, but it's in an underground temple ruins! (reveals the map)

Ryder: Boy that sounds like something special!

Rubble: (unsure) Ryder, I'm not sure if we'll be able to do that since we don't know how deep underground it is?

Ryder: (nods) (looks at Carlos) Do you guys know where to find it?

Tracker: It's hidden under the jungle amigos!

Sound: (digging)

Tracker: I can hear something digging blow us and it's getting closer!

(a red human sized aardvark claw bursts out of the ground several feet away)

Everyone: (surprised) (screams) AAAHH!

(the aardvark claw goes back underground before Mason climbs out and kindly helps Mirage, Melody, and Angel out of the hole)

Mason: I told you girls that I could dig us out of those underground temple ruins!

Carlos: Wait, did you just say underground temple ruins Mason?

Mason: Yep! Angel here told us about it so we followed her until the entrances trapped us inside!

Mirage: We could've just teleported out but Mason was eager to dig the exit!

Tracker: Can you guys show us where it is?

Angel: Sure! But first! (waves her paw closes the hole Mason dug so it's like it never existed) That way nobody accidentally falls in!

(scene changes to the group arriving at an collapsed tunnel)

Carlos: Whoa! This is exactly where it is on the map!

Everest: But how will we get in, there are rocks blocking the entrance?

Mirage: Allow me! (works her magic to remove the rocks while stabilizing the tunnel) Tada!

Pups: (surprised) Whoa!

Carlos: Let's check it out guys!

(everyone follows Carlos inside)

Ryder: (to Mason) How long have you guys been down here?

Mason: Since Tuesday! (deactivates his suit)

Ryder: (surprised) Didn't you run out of air?

Mason: There were plenty of plants to generate oxygen for us in that temple!

Melody: But we don't really need it since we can go anywhere like space, deep oceans, etc. along with even more places since the elemental brawlers enhanced us!

Ryder: Enhanced?

Mirage: They gave us a pinch of their magic enabling us to even jump into things like supernovas and black holes with no worries, whatsoever!