Paw Patrol: Runaway Buzz Bike Duo

(scene opens to Mason, Melody, Mirage, and Angel all wearing firefly like helmets while having fun riding on a pair of buzz bikes)

Mirage: (holding onto Mason) (cheers) this was a great idea Mason!

Melody: (laughs) Yeah! Thanks for adjusting the controls of this one so pups and cats can drive!

Mason: (chuckles) No sweat, girls I enjoy when we spend time together!

Angel: I wanna turn driving next Melody!

Melody: Sure thing mom! These are just as much fun as the pup choppers!

Mirage: I wanna drive one too, with mom behind me!

Angel: That's my granddaughter! (chuckles)

(the foursome happily ride off toward City Hall knowing that Traveling Travis is on his way back but they know he's bound to go somewhere else by accident)

(scene changes to the pups including Everest setting up a big target so Travis can find Adventure Bay)

Mayor Goodway: It'll be great seeing Traveling Travis again!

Skye: Hopefully Travis can get here this time?

Everest: Maybe, but maybe not! After all we know Travis!

Sound: (buzzing)

Mayor Goodway: My word, what's with the buzzing sound?

Mason's voice: Mirage, take it easy on the accelerator, or is it throttle?!

Mirage's voice: (cheers) Yee-haw!

Everest: That sounded like Mason and Mirage!

Sound: (crash)

Everyone: (surprised) What was that?

(everyone runs to the source to find a dusty Mason and Mirage in front of a wrecked vehicle)

Ryder: Mason, what happened?

Mason: Someone was a little carried away with the accelerator on the buzz bike!

(Melody and Angel arrive on their buzz bike)

Melody: Are you both okay?

Mirage: No worries mom, I'm indestructible and Mason's got those horse and dog talismans!

Mason: (rubs head) Yeah, luckily I had them in my pocket!

Mirage: Sorry about crashing the buzz bike, Mason!

Mason: (chuckles) Luckily there's an endless supply thanks to the elemental brawlers!

Ryder: What is that thing Mason?

Mirage: Hang on! (works her magic to fix the buzz bike) All fixed, and good as new!

Mason: It's called a buzz bike, it's from the same world the creature powers suit comes from! Along with this nifty gadget called a creature pod! (pulls one out of his satchel)

Ryder: Hm? Interesting device!

Mason: Yep!

Chase: I wonder where Travis is this time?

Mason: I'll go find him, come with me Mirage! But easy on the throttle!

Melody: Angel and I will stay here!

Angel: Not calling me mother dear?

Melody: Either way works mom! Besides, you kinda look like my twin sister!

Angel: (nuzzles Melody) That's my girl!

(scene changes to Foggy Bottom where Traveling Travis has arrived)