Sea Patrol: Sea Patrol and Turbots aided by Everest

(scene opens to Adventure Beach where Ryder and the Pups are enjoying beach while keeping cool on another hot day)

Marshall: Another nice day to visit the beach, right Ryder!

Ryder: (chuckles) Yep!

(a suddenly cold breeze passes them)

Marshall and Ryder: (shivers) Burr, where'd that cold breeze come from?

(Mason as Ultimate Big Chill walks past carrying chunks of ice)

Ultimate Big Chill: Sorry, about the cold breeze guys, I was just making something out of flash frozen ocean water!

Marshall: What are you making Mason?

Ultimate Big Chill: Hydro, Iceberg, and I were working on something ice and cool!

(Ultimate Big Chill puts the chunks of ice down before Hydro and Iceberg help hold it in place as Ultimate Big Chill finishes the job)

(Ultimate Big Chill reverts to Mason who takes off the Paw Ultimatrix and puts it into his satchel)

Mason, Hydro, and Iceberg: Tada! A nine persona sofa made entirely of ice!

Marshall: Ooh! That seems very cool!

Mason: It should at least last a little while in this heat, then we could craft another one!

Mayor Goodway: (walks over) Ooh! Who made this icy sofa? (sits down) (sighs in relief) So cold on this hot day!

Mason: It was a team effort between myself, Hydro, and Iceberg!

Hydro and Iceberg: (bows)

Mayor Goodway: Now this is a great way to cool off on a hot day! (to Chickaletta) Right Chickaletta!

Chickaletta: (clucks) (comfortable sits on the ice)

Mason: Plus this ice will melt away so clean up isn't needed!

(several others arrive cooling off on the icy sofa)

Ryder: Wow! That ice sofa sure is popular!

Mason: (nods) It sure is!

Hydro and Iceberg: (nods) Yep!

Jake: (joins the group on the icy sofa) Now this is very cool to sit on if you're too hot!

Marshall: Hey Jake, is Everest with you?

Jake: Sure! (looks around) (confused) Where is she?

Everest's voice: (nervously chuckles) Behind you!

(Jake, Ryder, and Marshall look behind the section of the icy sofa Jake is on to find Everest who has her tongue stuck to the ice)

Everest: (embarrassed) (blushes) I was curious to see if it tasted like a puppy pop!

Marshall: Don't worry Everest, I'll get you unstuck!

Mason: Or we could just wait until the sun warms it up enough so Everest can remove her tongue a little easier!

Everest: You have a fair point Mason!

Mason: Or we could use a chisel?

Everest: Hm? (shrugs) I'll try to wait! Hopefully not too long!

(Pup-pad rings)

Ryder: I wonder who that is? (answers) Hello? Oh, Cap'n Turbot, Francois, is something wrong?

Cap'n Turbot: Indeed Ryder, we're frozen in the Arctic again but so much farther this time!

Ryder: What happened?