Paw Patrol: Unleashing the Siren Pups

(scene opens to Adventure Bay where Mason, Melody, and Mirage have join the Paw Patrol for a fun beach day)

Skye: It's such a great day to be at the beach!

Others: Yep!

Melody: (sniffs their air) (unsure) Hm?

Marshall: Something up Melody?

Melody: I'm not sure but I can smell a faint scent of genie pups but there's something else mixed with it!

Mirage: What is it, mom?

Melody: I'm not sure, Mirage! But from what I can tell the source of it is underwater!

Marshall: Wow, you have a good sense of smell if you can smell it from underwater!

Melody: (giggles) I am magical after all, Marshall!

Marshall: (nods) Fair point!

Mason: So how about we see what the source is? I'd be happy to go with you girl!

Mirage: Me too mom!

Melody: I guess there's no trouble in checking it out!

(scene changes to Mirage and Melody in Mer-pup form underwater while Mason follows them using dragonfish powers)

Mason: Which way, Melody?

Melody: (points downward) This way!

(the trio swim into a trench not know Moby and McSquidly are secretly following)

Moby: I wonder what those three are up to down here? Let's follow them! (follows in his Moby Mobile)

(scene changes to the trio arriving at a cave blocked by ocean rocks)

Mirage: Aww, the way is blocked!

Melody: No sweat for us! (raises her pair levitating the ocean rocks outta the way revealing the cave)

Mirage: Nice one mom!

Melody: Yep! (looks at Mason) I'm so glad you picked dragonfish powers too!

Mason: Yep! It's a good source of light! (swims in first) Hey girls, I found a crown and four conch shells that look like they're made of crystals!

Mirage and Melody: (surprised) What!? (follows)

Mirage: Pretty crystal conch shells!

Mason: Hm? (grabs the crown which electrocutes him until he lets good) Yeesh! Someone sure picked an effective security method!

Mirage: You okay?

Mason: No worries, I've got the dog and horse talismans! (telepathically to Mirage) Also not the first time I've been zapped by something like an electric eel!

Mirage: (smiles and nods) We should take these to the museum to show everyone!

Melody: That's a lovely idea, Mirage!

Mason: What about this crown?

Melody: We could levitate it?

Mason: (nods) Just be careful, okay girls?

(scene changes to the trio bringing the undersea treasures ashore where the Paw Patrol gasps upon seeing them)

Ryder: (surprised) Whoa! Where'd you guys find those?

Melody: We found them in a cave!

Marshall: Cool, crown! Can I touch it!

Melody and Mirage: (shouts) No!