Ready Race Rescue: Pups and the New Racer

(scene opens to the Adventure Bay Race Track where the pups including Everest are excited to see many of their favorite racer)

Everest: Wow! This race track is amazing you guys!

Ryder: (chuckles) Thanks Everest!

(Melody's whole family walks over)

Melody: Hi guys!

Pups: Hi guys! What are you doing here?

Venus: Our family decided to check out this big race!

Marshall: (looks to find only five genie pups) Hey? Why are there only five of you?

Melody: Huh? (looks to see Hex is missing) Where's Hex?

The Cheetah's voice: (shouts) Hey! Give back my race car's bumper you pesky pup!

Hex's voice: (shouts) No way! You kicked me!

(Paw Patrol checks out the situation to find The Cheetah and Hex fighting over a race car bumper)

Ryder: (confused) What's going on here?

The Cheetah: That pup tore my racing car's bumper off with her jaws!

Hex: She kicked me in the ribs when I was only trying to say hello!

The Cheetah: I'd do it again you annoying pup!

Hex: (muffled) Mom! Please help!

(Venus tackles and pins the The Cheetah to the ground)

The Cheetah: (annoyed) Hey?!

Venus: (snarls at The Cheetah)

The Cheetah: (scared) (nervous) Easy girl! Ryder, call off your dogs!

Ryder: They're not mine! They might hang out with us but they belong to no one!

Hex: (puts down the race car's bumper) If you want it you can have it you big meanie!

Venus: (walks off to her daughter) Come along Hex! (both walk back to the rest of their family)

(scene changes to the same male figure walking toward The Whoosh's race car)

Male: Very interesting!

The Whoosh: (walks over) Quite impressive isn't it!?

Male:  (nods) Yep!

(Male figure secretly scans the race car and calmly leaves)

Male: This is gonna be interesting, works a little magic in a secluded location!

(male figure magically creates a orange duplicate of The Whoosh's race car)

Male: Okay! I'll just add some Directional Momentum Amplifiers which I obtained from Transformers Rescue Bots!

(scene changes the male figure adding a few other special features to his race car)

Male: Ha! With my unlimited collection of things I've collected and mass produced from the multiverse will certainly give me some impressive surprises! (magically puts on racing uniform)

Male: I wish that I included a Rift Engine from Skylands, but the engine that came with this vehicle is alright!

(scene changes back to the race track where The Cheetah is reattaching the bumper to her race car)

The Cheetah: (to self) (annoyed) Those annoying genie pups!

Sound: (race car engine)

(the male figure arrives in his customized race car)