Paw Patrol: Sid's Echoing Pup

(scene opens to the Ruff-Ruff Pack driving out of Adventure Bay where a single strand of hair flies of Gasket's tail and is secretly snatched by a hiding Frostbite)

Frostbite: (walks out of the bushes) Boy collecting strands of hair for future ifrit pup recipes is kinda fun! Well, I'd better get some pup hair from Katie's pet parlor! (walks off)

(scene switches to Sid and Arrby arriving in Foggy Bottom)

Arrby: So Sid, what are we doing in this foggy place anyway?

Sid: Arr, we're here to see an old buddy of ours!

Mirage: (mysteriously walks forward from the fog with Frostbite) (eagerly) Hi guys!

Arrby: Mirage, nice seeing you again buddy! (notices Frostbite) I'm guessing you're one of the ifrit pups we've heard about?

Frostbite: Yep! Ever since the crown owned by Mirage's mom selected my mom as queen of ifrit pups, I'm technically a princess like Mirage!

Mirage: (giggles) Yep

Sid: Nice to meet you Frostbite, why are you named that?

Frostbite: (walks toward the water and exhales an icy wind to create an iceberg) I've icy powers!

Arrby: That's so cool! Literally!

Frostbite: (giggles)

Sid: How I wish we knew that recipe for ifrit pups?

Frostbite: You're in luck, we know the recipe!

Sid: (surprised) You'd do that?

Frostbite: I'd be pleased to help with making another ifrit pup buddy!

(scene changes to out at sea where nobody could noticing them)

Sid: Why did you have dog hair?

Frostbite: (shrugs) Just preparing in case someone trades me treats for ingredients for an ifrit pup candle!

Sid: (ties hairs belonging to Gasket and Zuma around a piece of ifrit pup candle wax) Who did you say these hair are from?

Frostbite: I got that from Paw Patrol member Zuma and Ruff-Ruff Pack member Gasket, should make an interesting ifrit pup!

Mirage: (glares at Frostbite) How'd you get that?

Frostbite:  (nervously) I didn't do anything to Gasket, this hair just happened to come off her tail on its own!

Mirage: (nods) Okay then!

Frostbite: (relieved) Phew!

Sid: (curiously) So we've got everything but a natural element, anything in particular I should use?

Frostbite: User's choice!

Mirage: I'd be curious to see someone make a sound powered ifrit pups!

Sid: (confused) Why sound?

Frostbite: Mirage, could you demonstrate?

Mirage: (shrugs) Sure! (looks away from everyone and looks out to sea)

Arrby: (confused) What's she doing?

Mirage: I'd suggest covering your ears guys!

(the trio cover their ears with hands and paws)

Mirage: Thunder clapping time! (slams her front paws together)

Sound: (loud boom)

(the sound creates waves that move away from Sid's ship)