Mission Paw: Everest Framed

(scene opens to Barkingburg where the princess is eagerly waiting for special visitor while Sweetie sits beside her)

Princess of Barkingburg: (eagerly) I can't wait to see Everest again, and her owner Jake!

Sweetie: Why are the Paw Patrol bringing them here again?

Princess of Barkingburg: (giggles) Who said it was the Paw Patrol, Sweetie!

Sweetie: (confused) Then who?

(a portal opens up nearby before Mason leaps out wearing the Golden Tiger Claws)

Mason: We've made it!

(Jake, Everest, and Mirage exit the portal)

Jake: (laughs) Dude, that is an awesome way to travel anywhere you want super fast!

Mason: Yep! The Golden Tiger Claws are great at doing that!

Princess of Barkingburg: Everest, I'm so happy you could arrive! (hugs her)

Everest: (giggles) I'm happy you invited me over princess!

Princess of Barkingburg: It's nice to meet you two Jake!

Jake: Thanks princess, I'm happy to come along! (looks around) Barkingburg sure is a nice place!

Princess of Barkingburg: Indeed it is! (looks at Mason) Mason, could you please display a few of those magical objects you call Shen Gong Wu in the castle for a while?

Mason: (sighs) I can, but I'm not to be blamed if any are taken and used to cause trouble!

Princess of Barkingburg: (nods) I understand Mason!

(scene changes to Mason putting the Moby Morpher, Lotus Twister, Crouching Cougar, and Rio Reverso)

Princess of Barkingburg: (amazed) Wow, these are just like priceless treasures!

Jake: Yeah! What's that one do? (points at the Moby Morpher)

Mason: That's the Moby Morpher, it can change the user's appearance into anything they choose including other people!

Mirage: (stomach growls) Mason, do you have any pup treats?

Mason: (chuckles) Hang on girl! (reaches into his satchel pulling out a box of pup treats)

Mirage: (happily) Yummy! Pup treats!

Mason: (sniffs) Wait, not this one!

Mirage: (confused) How come?

Mason: These are my super concentrated turkey pup treats!

Princess of Barkingburg: (confused) What are those, Mason?

Mason: I had help making these from the elemental brawlers, if some pups eat at least one or more they're out like a light! But they were tweaked so you can be woken up instantly if water is thrown at your face!

Mason: I'll just put these over here! (places the box on a nearby table) Let me just find a different batch!

Mirage: (eating the super concentrated turkey pup treats) They taste fine to me!

(everyone looks over)

Mason: (sighs) Mirage you know those work on magic pups too, right?

Mirage: (shrugs) Totally worth it! (yawns) (instantly falls asleep)

Jake: (surprised) Whoa! Those really work!

Mason: Yep! They taste good, but anyone who eats them will feel like they've eaten lots of turkey then fall asleep!