Paw Patrol: Hydro Returns

(scene open to Barkingburg where Mason is ensuring nobody is around before using his magic to open a portal)

Mason: (to the spirit of Hydro) So my friend, would you want to return?

Hydro: (unsure) I'm not sure, Mason? The girls haven't contacted me for quite some time, it's like they don't even remember me?

Mason: (shakes his head) No, I know for a fact that you earned a place in their hearts and with my powers you can return!

Hydro: (looks at his fellow genie pup guards) Brothers in arms, what should I do?

Other genie pup guards: Follow your heart, Hydro!

Hydro: (bows) Thank you brothers in arms! (looks at Mason) Will you bring me back to the world of the living?

Mason: (chuckles) Piece of cake for the elemental brawler's leader!

Hydro: (leaps through the portal and returns to the realm of the living) I'm once again among the living! (looks back at the portal)

Mason: I'd be happy to let the rest of you call my realm your new home!

Other genie pup guards: (smiles and salutes)

Mason: I've already asked Spectra to help revive you all!

(portal closes)

Hydro: (looks at himself) Hm?

Mason: If you'd like I can magically adjust your appearance?

Hydro: If that would be okay?

Mason: (nods) Anything for a friend!

(scene changes to after Mason modified Hydro's appearance)

Hydro: (checks out his updated pup and genie pup form) Hm? (chuckles) I like it! Thanks Mason!

Mason: No problem buddy! I bet all nine girls will be surprised to see you!

Hydro: (confused) Nine?

Mason: (face palms) I forgot to tell you about Tundra and her twins!

Hydro: (confused) I don't remember anyone named that?

Mason: She was from another timeline but she is blood to the ones we both know!

Hydro: (nods understandingly) I understand, plus I could ask Melody next time we meet!

Mason: (nods)

Hydro: Do you know where they are?

Mason: Adventure Bay!

(Mason and Hydro head off to Adventure Bay)

(scene splits into three with the female genie pups except Mirage and Melody before each family is kidnapped by an shadowy figures)

Genie Pups: (startled) Yipe!

(scene changes to all seven genie pups in energy bubbles along with Mayor Humdinger dressed as Foggy Boy)

Venus: (upset) Why did you all take us!?

Harold: (steps forward) You see all you genie pups have been a problem so now we're imprisoning you so you don't bother us again!

Ladybird and Copycat: (walks forward) Yeah!

Hex: Then why is your uncle locked up?

Copycat: (scoffs) Foggy Boy wanted no part of this plot, so we locked him up too!

Mayor Humdinger: I didn't want them to attack me for wrongfully imprisoning them!

Harold: Once we ensnare Melody and Mirage there will be nobody left to stop us!