Mighty Pups, Charged Up: Mighty Pups vs the Super Ruff-Ruff Pack

(scene opens to the Ruff-Ruff Pack including Sandy racing through the desert on their motorcycles with Mirage riding with Gasket)

Gasket: Haha! This is so much fun!

Mirage: Yeah it is!

(Ruff-Ruff Pack suddenly stops at a cliff while Mirage flies off Gasket's motorcycle)

Mirage: (looks down) Uh oh! (falls into down the cliff)

Gasket and Sandy: (shouts) Mirage!

Sound: (loud thud)

Mirage's voice: (shouts) I'm okay!

Gasket and Sandy: (relieved) Phew!

(Mirage leaps back onto the edge with different things sticking out of her fur)

Dwayne: Whoa! Mirage no offense but you look like a mess!

Mirage: (looks at herself) Oh! (summons a magic brush which brushes everything out of her fur)

Sandy: Impressive!

Mirage: (makes the magic brush vanish) So much better! (looks at everything in her fur which happened to be pebbles, twigs, dust, and a meteor piece) Hm? I didn't expect to find this here! (picks up the meteor piece)

Sandy: Whoa! That looks like some sort of space rock!

Mirage: Of course it is! It's a meteor piece after all! (realizes and covers her mouth)

Gasket: Sounds like Mirage just said something she wasn't supposed to?

Hubcap: Okay Mirage tell us what you know!

Mirage: (shakes her head)

Dwayne: Mirage do you know what this is?

Mirage: (nods)

Sandy: From her behavior I assume she's seen a meteor piece before this one! And I can assume this is something special!

Mirage: (nods)

Gasket: (realizes) Wait a second! This has something to do with the Paw Patrol!

Mirage: (sighs) Yes! Have you heard of the Mighty Pups?

Hubcap: Mighty Pups?!

Dwayne: Who are they?

Mirage: (looks down) The Paw Patrol with super powers!

Hubcap: (shouts) Super powers!

Gasket: How'd they get super powers?

Mirage: (points to the meteor piece in her paw) A special meteor!

Gasket: So this space rock like this gave them powers?

Mirage: (nods) (begging) Please don't tell them I revealed this I beg of you!

Hubcap: Ha! When they learn you told us this info they won't let you stay around them anymore!

Gasket: (Shouts) No!

Hubcap: (annoyed) Why not?

Gasket: (firm) Mirage is both our friend and theirs so this will stay between us!

Hubcap: Never!

Gasket: (snarls at Hubcap)

Hubcap: (scared) On second thought this will be our secret and we claim we figured it out on our own!

Gasket: Better!

Mirage: Thanks Gasket!

Gasket: Well you've been a dear friend to us it's the least we can do in return!