Paw Patrol: Genie Pups and the Noble Sacrifice

(scene opens to all seven genie pups having fun together on a deserted island)

Hex: (being tickled by Hydro) (giggles)

Hydro: Aww such a cute little pup!

Hex, Elastica, and Mirage: (all hug Hydro) Aww! We love you Hydro!

Hydro: Thanks girls! I'm so glad I was able to join your family! While you moms are out for a swim!

(scene changes to Foggy Bottom where the Duke of Flappington, Claw, Harold, Ladybird, and The Copycat have joined forces)

Duke of Flappington: We can all agree that those genie pups have got to go!

Others: Yeah!

Ladybird: They're more annoying than the Paw Patrol! Especially with their pie throwing fun!

Harold: Plus their powers are unmatched!

Duke of Flappington: Which is why I found this! (revealing a schematic for a time portal) With this we can easily banish those meddling genie pups to the far future!

The Copycat: It will be good to be rid of them! Then we can handle the Paw Patrol next!

(scene changes to Harold and Ladybird using repaired Energy Badges to regain their powers)

Harold: Ha! Those six genie pups won't stand a chance against us now!

Claw: (walks past) You do know there's seven right?

Harold: Since when?

Claw: After the duke's idea of tricking a genie pup guard into helping us until Melody arrived revealing the truth to the noble guard!

Harold: (to the duke) (shouts) You never said there was a new guy!

Duke of Flappington: It must've slipped my mind!

(scene changes to the bad guys working together to capture the Paw Patrol which forcing the genie pups to come save their friends)

(scene switches to all seven genie pups trapped in a inescapable energy bubble)

Harold: Ha! You can't get outta there ladies! And uh? Male genie pup!

Hydro: You villains shall not succeed with your evil plot!

Claw: Oh yeah! Soon you all shall be banished to the future where we'll never see you again!

Claw: (blushes) Uh just to be honest none of this is anything personal guys!

Melody: Only following the orders of mister bossy pants I assume?

Harold: (chuckles) Okay that's kinda funny!

Duke of Flappington: (annoyed) Is not!

Ryder: You guys can't do this!

Harold: Oh yes we can!

(Hydro uses his head to break through the energy bubble and steal the plans for the time portal from the Duke of Flappington)

Melody: You fools that time portal is unstable it'll destroy time itself!

Harold: (shouts) What!

Duke of Flappington: How was I to know it would do that!

Melody: Only genie pup magic can safely create and destroy a time portal!

(the unstable time portal begins to rip apart the fabric of reality)

Venus: Oh no!

Wildfire: Sisters! This portal is too unstable. The only way to stop it is for one of us to sacrifice ourselves and close it from within!