Paw Patrol: Aleu's Arrival

(scene opens to Foggy Bottom where Harold finds a meteor piece and brags about it to his uncle)

Harold: (mocking) (to Mayor Humdinger) Ha! I've got powers and you don't!

Mayor Humdinger: (scoffs) Big deal, you'll still never beat the Paw Patrol!

Harold: (annoyed) I'll show you uncle mayor!

Mayor Humdinger: How, not like you could banish them to some other world!

Harold: (gasps) Uncle mayor that's a great idea!

Mayor Humdinger: (confused) What is?

Harold: I can use my powers to make a device to banish them to some other world!

Mayor Humdinger: (scoffs) I'll believe it when I see it!

(scene changes to Harold revealing his newly created transporter device to his uncle and the Kitten Catastrophe Crew on the beach)

Harold: Behold my transporter device, soon we'll banish those pesky pups to another world so they can't bother us again!

Mayor Humdinger: How do we know nobody's spying on us?

Harold: (scoffs) Uncle mayor, those pups wouldn't spy on us like we do them!

Mayor Humdinger: (crosses arms) I was referring to Mason and the genie pups!

Harold: (scoffs) What are the chances of them even being here!?

Mayor Humdinger: Fifty percent on both sides!

Harold: Ah, who cares if he's spying on us anyway?

Kitten Catastrophe Crew: (meowing)

Harold and Mayor Humdinger: (look over finding the kittens playing with the control for the transporter) (gasps) Kittens get off that!

Sound: (alarms on device)

Harold: Uh oh!

Mayor Humdinger: (worried) What's going on nephew?

Harold: The kittens broke my machine, it's going to blow!

(both humans and kittens run away from the machine before activates causing a wolf-like dog to tumble through)

Wolflike dog: (female voice) (confused) Huh? Where am I? (notices the machine) (worried) That thing doesn't look good! (hurriedly runs away)

(the machine burst causing Harold's meteor piece power source to fly into the bay)

Harold: (annoyed) Oh come on, my meteor piece got sent into the bay again!

Mayor Humdinger: Harold, you do realize that a wolf just came from your transporter!

Harold: (shrugs) No big deal uncle, there are plenty of wolves around here anyway!

Mayor Humdinger: (unsure) Also did you hear that one talk?

Harold: (confused) Now that you mention it, I did hear a voice before it ran off!

(scene changes to the wolf-like dog walking into a sunny area revealing herself to be Aleu from Balto's reality)

Aleu: (confused) Where am I? (unsure) Why did that strange hole bring me to this even stranger place? (concerned) I hope the wolf pack will be okay? (sighs) Since I've got no idea how to return to them? (walks off)

(Aleu walks off by herself before Mason leap down from a nearby tree in a clouded leopard suit while Mirage is in his arms)

Mirage: I can't believe that wolf came from Harold's transporter!