Paw Patrol: Realms Collide

(scene opens to the realm of mage pups where the leader of the evil mage pups had his village gather the fur left behind of Gasket, Skye, Everest, and a little from Mirage)

Red Chief Mage: have you gathered the fur of all three females that forcibly took away our magic until a miracle enabled all three kinds of mage pups to regain our full power!

Red Mage Pups: Yes sir! But why?

Red Chief Mage: With this fur we will merge our realm with the realm those pesky pups came from along with that strong human user of magic!

Red Mage Pups: But sir, the elemental brawlers used their powers to prevent all mage pups from leaving this realm?

Red Chief Mage: (reveals Mason's two socks) During the commotion I swiped both of his socks, they're radiating with tons of intense magic! We can use these as an anchor to ensure our realms remain merged!

(scene changes to Mason taking off his boots and putting on new socks)

Everest: Mason, why did you have no socks on?

Mason: I have no idea, but my socks went missing for no reason after that trip to the mage pup realm?

Skye: How'd that how?

(reality suddenly shakes)

Everyone: (confused and concerned) What was that?

(the universe in engulfed in a flash of light when it merged with the mage pups realm)

Ryder: (confused) What just happened?

Everest: (backs away whimpering) Not them again! (points at the evil mage pups)

Red Chief Mage: Ha! With that guys enchanted socks we've merged our realms with ease!

Mason: So that's where my socks went!

Marshall: Mason, how are your socks enchanted?

Mason: The elemental brawlers might've used their magic to fix my socks when they wear out!

Marshall: Very interesting!

Red Chief Mage: Now give up this world so we can take over it!

Mason: Joke's on you if you merged our realms, then you brought the good and neutral mage ups too!

Red Chief Mage: (eyes widen) I didn't think of that! But if we unleash other evils from other worlds then nobody can stop us!

Other: Oh boy!

Red Chief Mage: (uses his magic to summon armies made up of Automatons and Algae men) (evil laughs) Now nobody can stop us now!

Pups: Oh no! Look at all those bad guys!

Ryder: Pups, this is very bad!

(the good and neutral mage pups magically arrive)

(the leader of the good and neutral mage pups stepped forward)

Blue and Purple Chief Mages: Help has arrived!

Everest: Nice to see you guys again, we could use all the help we can get! (dodges a magical blast)

Mason: (whispers something to Mirage)

Mirage: I'll go fetch right away! (teleports away)

Chase: Where'd Mirage go Mason?

Mason: I asked her to fetch help!

Red Chief Mage: Ha! We'll just magically spawn more evil mages!

(scene changes to everyone being overwhelmed)