Paw Patrol: Chase Forgets Christmas

(scene opens to the pups including Everest happily preparing for Christmas at the Lookout until Mirage makes a surprise visit with Gasket behind her)

Ryder: (surprised) Mirage, Gasket?

Chase: (confused) Gasket, what are you doing here?

Gasket: (behind Mirage) Mirage told me about Christmas and I was curious about what it was?

Everest and Marshall: (surprised gasps) You don't know about Christmas?

Gasket: I do normally stay around the desert!

Marshall: (nods) Still you don't know about Christmas?

Gasket: (nods) The Ruff-Ruff Pack never celebrated it!

Mirage: I told Gasket about it and she wanted to celebrate it, but my whole family has important things with Mason!

Skye: Is it another spa day?

Mirage: (shakes head) (firmly) Something bigger!

Sound: (ships horn)

Chase: Was that a ship horn right outside?

(the group comes outside to find Mason, Hydro, and Mirage's whole family aboard a pirate ship with monster truck tires)

Ryder: (surprised) Whoa! Mason, where'd you get that pirate ship!?

(Mirage teleports next to Mason)

Mason: I got it from the elemental brawlers, it's one of their indestructible elemental pirate ships. I just needed a noble crew and Mirage's family was the perfect choice!

Everest: Mason, why do you need them and a ship?

Mason: There's trouble brewing and a strong crew is needed to stop it!

Chase: What's happening?

Mason: Oracle told me that Harold Humdinger and Codi Gizmody teamed up!

Ryder and Pups: (gasps)

Mason: But they're army of robots has no chance against us!

(Mason drives the ship toward the cliff)

Ryder: Mason, wait! (shouts) That leads to the cliff!

(the ship bounces off the ground and changes to sky mode as the crew aboard takes flight heading North)

Everyone: (surprised) Whoa!

Zuma: That is one cool ship!

Others: Yep!

Gasket: (nervously) Guys, I just wanted to ask if it would be okay if I could join you for Christmas?

Chase: If you promise to be nice while you're with us, I guess we can let you join us!

Gasket: (touches) (cries and hugs Chase) Thank you guys!

Sound: (rustling)

Chase: Guys you can go ahead inside, I wanna check on something!

Ryder: (nods) Okay Chase!

(Ryder leads the remaining pups indoors while Chase checks out the bushes)

Chase: (finds Harold in the bushes) Harold! What are you doing here!?

Harold: Face my latest invention! My hypnosis blaster! (fires it at Chase) You'll no longer believe in Santa Claus or anything about him and believe it was all figments of your imagination that everyone including your friends made up!

Chase: (in trance) Yes Harold!

Harold: Without the Paw Patrol in our way, they can't stop me and Codi! (contacts Codi) I used the hypnosis blaster on Chase, you can teleport me back now!