Escaping (4)

Daryl finally decided i could come out of the cell a day later, Only to explore the community a little more, See the people

            Daryl finally decided i could come out of the cell a day later, Only to explore the community a little more, See the people. I got to see more of it. going inside the big building that i saw from the night before when Henry let me out.

It was beautiful inside just as much as it was on the outside. Beautiful paintings hung all around the walls. A staircase that curved slightly led to a second floor. It was like a mansion, and museum all at once.

At nightfall i escaped Hilltop, making a run for it through the woods, i was too scared to call this place home, too scared to care about any of the people there, i didn't want to get close to anyone just for them to die or abandon me later on.

It was too much to think about, so i left before i could get too close. I wanted to feel loved and cared for in the right way, but in a world like this it scared me to my core..

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

           One of the Hilltop members brought a note to me from y/n, explaining that she had left the community. Something inside me knew i needed to go after her.

There was something about her that made her different, maybe it was because she went through the same thing i had gone through with my abusive father.

It's too dangerous for her to be alone out there, although i preferred to be on my own too a couple times, it's no fun and gets lonely pretty quickly. It was dark which only made it worse, the walkers are more active at night oddly enough. She had no weapons, no supplies no nothing. I grabbed my backpack and my crossbow, making my way to the entrance.

Connie stopped me before i got too far, she insisted i let her go with me instead of going out there alone.

I didn't want to put her life at risk so of course i told her no, but as any stubborn woman she wouldn't take no for an answer.

The thing about Connie is she's deaf so the only way for her to communicate with me was to write on a piece of paper since i didn't know ASL.