Silence (11)

daryl and i got invited to dinner at Michonne's house

daryl and i got invited to dinner at Michonne's house. I walked in and sat down Judith and RJ messed around with Michonne. Moments later daryl walked in the dining room, resting his hand on the wall while he watched the four of us laughing. He eventually sat down in the chair next to and smiled at the kids.

It was the first time i felt like i had an actual loving family. It was peaceful seeing the kids laughing, and having a good time the five of us sat around the table eating dinner.

everything felt normal and right for the first time in a really long time.

It was morning, and i walked the streets of Alexandria, seeing a group of people as Aaron was teaching them to fight. "hey, y/n!" i looked over seeing the guy that was friends with addy and Rodney. "you think your mom would take me in? oh wait, she didn't want you, now you're just a freak." He smirked.

"get the hell out of here." A women looked at me. Before i could say anything to them i walked away, not wanting to make a fool of myself or let the situation get worse.

I walked off and sat down in the grass, hearing a wheel barrel and seeing it was filled with clothes, being pushed by Negan. "well hello." He smirked.

"just trying to clear my head." i glanced at him.

Negan kneeled down, making eye contact with me, "what is it?" He asked.

"like i'd tell you." I scoffed.

"easy Tiger, just showing some sympathy here." Negan looked at me.

"yeah? well i don't want it." i got annoyed.

Negan continued to kneel down next to me, wearing a blue shirt with a baseball cap and some dark colored jeans. "look, i know you're not a fan of me." Negan began.

"yeah, no shit. You and your people put me through a lot. Like i was a game. Gave me no respect." i sat there.

"i wanna apologize for that." He looked at me.

"you're too late." i looked over at him.

I heard the sheets move and saw daryl come into view, he looked pissed that Negan and i were speaking with each other. I didn't know the story about why the people here hate him. I didn't bother to ask since it wasn't my business anyway. "let's go.. Now." Daryl demanded.

"he ain't your friend." Daryl followed me as the two of us walked on the sidewalk, passing some houses. "never said he was." i answered. The two of us came to a stop, looking  at a door silence the whisperers was written in yellow spray paint, daryl turned his back to see what i was staring at.

I scoffed and stood there looking at the door. "great." i said annoyed.

I sat at a table with Gage, and a couple others that keep giving me problems. "give us some room, please?" Gage looked over. I started cutting open a dead rabbit right in front of them, some blood splattered onto Gage. "oh my god, what is wrong with you?" He got up wiping his face. I looked at the other two that were still sitting down, eventually getting up from my seat, and walking away.