Bonds (13)

You

You

I walked on the sidewalk, getting to the house i share with daryl when i saw him standing on the steps, scrubbing the words that had been spray painted on the door silence the whisperers. I walked up the stairs as he turned to look at me, reaching down into the bucket of water, grabbing an extra rag and smiled at him softly. He looked back and smirked slightly before he turned back to the door and began scrubbing again.

I looked away and started scrubbing too, it was hard, but it was going away fairly quickly with the both of us, i wanted to say something to him, but wasn't exactly sure what to say. All that i could manage to do was say the first thing that came to mind.

"hi." i scrubbed the paint.

"hey. How ya feelin?" Daryl asked as scrubbed the door.

"eye hurts, but other than that i'm fine." i answered somewhat honestly.

"sorry about all this." He pointed at the door.

"not your fault, daryl." i looked at him.

The two of us stood there for a moment, finally getting the door completely cleaned of the paint. Daryl looked at me once more with a slight smirk before he walked off down the stairs, taking the bucket with him.

I watched as he walked off down the road, sighing to myself and went inside the house. It was just me here since daryl left, making my way to the bathroom where i splashed some cool water onto my face.

daryl..

I thought about it some more there's something about him that couldn't make it stop. If only the two of us could spend some more time together, although i stay in the same house we still don't see each other a lot. When i do it's not for very long because he's usually busy with other important things.

Daryl took off to Hilltop i didn't know why, but he said he would be back. I got bored sitting around at Alexandria, Nobody would ever let me do anything. I could never leave because they were worried i'd find my way to the Whisperers.

I was so tired of always getting the side-eye from everyone.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

The next morning daryl had returned, but he was gone before i woke up. Negan was still missing, so maybe that's what he kept leaving for. After getting dressed i left the house, wandering around Alexandria. I noticed a lady looking a little pale as she stood on the street.

"you okay?" i asked.

"just feeling a little sick is all." She looked.

"let's get you to the infirmary, you're getting a little pale." I said wrapping my arm around her.

The two of us walked inside "Dante!" i yelled out. It didn't take him long to come out and ask what was going on. I explained the woman wasn't feeling well, and he took her off my hands. "let's get you seated and looked at." Dante helped the lady sit down.