New Haunts (36)

y/n Martin

y/n Martin

"listen, i know you're pissed at me right now, but i did what i had to do." i stood next to daryl.

"i know." He huffed.

"you disappeared. I was worried about you I thought you were dead. only to find out you were with her." i teared up.

"i was never on her side. Just had to make her believe it." Daryl spoke softly.

"i love you.. daryl, and her still being alive. I don't know what that means for us." a tear fell down my cheek.

"she's nothin to me." Daryl grunted.

"how can you be so sure? You had feelings for her, you thought she died, but now she's back. How do you know she's nothing?" i asked.

"i have you. To me that's enough. That's everything." Daryl looked up at me.

A slight smile fell from my lips, that's all i've ever wanted to hear. Knowing i mean something to him, it's what i've been waiting for. Daryl's eyes were glossy as they looked into mine. "I'm not good at all this." Daryl spoke truthfully.

"i'm not either, but we can figure it out together." i reassured him.

Daryl leaned in, kissing my soft lips, electricity flowing through me at his touch, something i've been missing for awhile now. He was always so gentle with me, except for the times when he wanted to be rough, which i didn't mind at all because it only made him that much hotter whenever he would have his way with me. That was something he always knew how to do.

It's been six months. Six long months of me and daryl officially being together, Took long enough even though the two of us have been messing around for much longer than that. Six months of joining the commonwealth which i still was unsure of, but that's where daryl was, and i would go anywhere with him. Rj and Judith came with, the two of us taking them in as our own since Michonne was still gone. We were the mother and father figure they both needed.

The Commonwealth was different than any other community i've been to. It was bigger, had much more people. Lots of activities to do, there were even jobs that you got paid for.

Me and daryl walked through a small attraction with both kids. A man pretending to be a walker burst through the door, Rj quickly hiding behind Judith as me and daryl stood with them. "All right, man. That's enough." Daryl raised his hand up. "Yeah man. No problem." The guy stopped. The four of us finally making it out, walking together.

"did great in there, buddy." Daryl smiled at Rj.

"you were very brave." Judith told her brother.

"you both were." i smiled at both kids.