Home (23)

Lydia came back with Carol, both of them being safe and okay

Lydia came back with Carol, both of them being safe and okay. Everyone at Grady Memorial got out safe, Daryl teamed up with Negan which was actually kind of surprising, but together they killed Beta.

There was a woman that came back, a woman they've known for awhile now. Maggie. She's beautiful, but filled with Anger. I was unsure why, but when she looked at Negan that's all i could see in her eyes.

hatred.

Negan looked at her with regret for whatever he had done. He felt bad about it. There was a story there, A story i was so curious about. The reason Negan got the side eye from people.

Daryl went off again with Maggie, Kelly and a couple of Maggie's people. I haven't had the chance to talk to daryl about what happened in the bedroom, not knowing what it meant or if it meant anything at all.

I want it to mean something, but had no idea if daryl feels that same way. It all happened so fast, but i enjoyed every minute of it. He never ceases to make me feel safe, protected. Being in his arms, being in his presence made i feel like i was untouchable.

𓆩♱ 🖤˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

Lydia looked off into the distance with tears in her eyes, looking out the window. I furrowed my eyebrows and approached her, sitting in a chair across from her.

"hey, what's wrong?" i asked.

"just thinking about mom, She's dead." Lydia looked at me.

"i know, but she did awful things." i placed my hand on her knee.

"She was still our mother. How do you not care?" Lydia asked.

"She was never good to me, and i'm sure she wasn't good to you either. Which is why i'm glad you're here with me." i pulled her in for a hug.

"i miss her." Lydia cried.

"i know. It's okay to miss her, but i won't. I can't." i told her truthfully.

"come on let's get you washed up. We have working showers." i raised my eyebrows and smirked.

i let Lydia borrow some clothes to wear once she got out of the shower. I waited downstairs in the kitchen, preparing something for the both of us to eat.

Sitting a couple plates down, and putting a sandwich on both of them i grabbed two glass cups, filling them with water. The floor creaked slightly, looking up to see Lydia walking down the stairs, her hair still being a little wet. "how was it?" i asked her.

"it was fine." She answered softly.

"you should eat something, something much better than whatever you got stuck eating out there." i pushed the plate over to Lydia as she sat down.