Timejump (46)

y/n martin

y/n martin

Some months had passed, our baby girl was beginning to be a little chunk. She can sit on the floor all on her own, sometimes she tries to crawl. She has this smile that's just the most precious thing. Her giggle also precious.

Daryl has been so good with her, Judith and Rj got to meet her—they love her too. However things at the Commonwealth haven't been all that great. Eugene is on trial for the murder of Sebastian, although the spoiled brat got himself killed, Pamela still had to put the blame on someone.

I've been healing nicely since the birth. Postpartum has been a little bit of a problem, but i've been managing with it.

The group was practically in hiding after everything that's happened.

"i hate this. Being in hiding. We should feel safe here, but we don't. Not anymore." I looked at daryl.

"i know. We're gonna figure this out." Daryl nodded.

"these have been the best months, i just. I wanna keep our daughter safe." I looked at her, River cooing.

"i do too, and we will. I won't let anythin' happen to her or you." Daryl sat down.

"she's getting so big already. How is our little girl already half way to being a year old? it doesn't seem possible." I smiled.

"i know. Slow down bird." Daryl tickled Rivers cheeks, causing her to smile.

"so precious." I yawned.

"why don't you get some rest? i'm gonna see if i can find carol, talk with her about what's going on. Maybe she knows more." Daryl stood up.

"okay, we'll be here." I gave him a kiss.

"i love you." Daryl kissed me back.

"i love you. Be safe." I smiled.

"i will." Daryl grabbed his crossbow and left.

Although River was older now it was still tiring. Some nights she slept amazingly, other night she wouldn't seem at all. Last night was one of those nights. River was finally asleep, taking this as an opportunity to get a little nap myself.

I laid on the bed, River being in her crib just a couple feet away. My eyes slowly closing as i began dozing off. I didn't know how long i had been asleep for, but i suddenly woke up after hearing a noise, and River crying.

I looked around, seeing my daughter was gone. I panicked, and looked all around, seeing a man walk out with her. "stop! please." I tried running after him, but was quickly stopped by another man.

"you're not gonna see her again." The man stood in front of me.

I threw a punch, nailing him right in the jaw. The man fought back, trying to take me too, but i wouldn't allow it. I put up a big fight, grabbing my knife and jamming it into him.