Stalker (17)

I woke up with a bandage wrapped around my waist, Aaron sitting just a few feet away as he waited until i woke up

I woke up with a bandage wrapped around my waist, Aaron sitting just a few feet away as he waited until i woke up. Everything felt foggy, maybe it was the loss of blood.

Blinking my eyes a few more times as everything began to focus, and not be so blurry.

"you're awake." Aaron walked over.

"Where's daryl?" i asked.

"he's still out there. Trying to find Magna and Connie. Thinks there's another way out." Aaron sat down in a chair.

"what? He can't be out there alone. I have to go after him." i said getting up out of bed.

"no, you're injured." Aaron placed his arm on my shoulder.

"it's not safe for him." i stood there.

"i know. But you're not gonna be much help with a stab wound." Aaron looked at me.

"i've had worse." i walked away.

The infirmary wasn't too far away from the house, opening the door and stepping inside to grab some things. There was a bottle of water sitting on the counter. I grabbed it, twisting the cap off, and taking a few big gulps from it.

Next i went upstairs to grab my bow and arrow along with my knife, placing it at my hip and grabbed some arrows, swinging them around my shoulder.

I walked to the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror as i lifted my shirt up, revealing the bloody bandage. I let out a wince and change the bandage out with a new one, wrapping it around my waist once more to be sure it stays.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

"open the gates." i looked at the man keeping watch.

He didn't ask any questions surprisingly, and pulled the gate back, letting me walk out. I  jogged for a little while, but my wound would only allow it for a short amount of time.

I looked around, trying to find any sign of daryl, not having much luck with it at first until i got to the same place as before.

the opening where everyone fell into the cave.

I walked around, trying to stay hidden from the walkers and whisperers. Eventually making it over to a open area.

The sand was scuffled up as a few walkers came towards me. Taking an arrow out and pulling it back, releasing it from the bow as it pierced the walker in the head. Repeating the process twice more.

After grabbing the three arrows i saw there was blood on the ground along with some footsteps. Whoever it was left in a hurry.

I continued following them when there was suddenly two sets of footprints. Daryl is following someone. Or maybe someone is following him. Either way i felt the urge that something was wrong.