On the inside (32)

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Frost was sat in a chair, covered in his own blood due to being tortured. He screamed in pain as Carver tore his fingernail. "this bother you?" Pope asked.

"i've done worse." I looked at him.

"why don't you take a turn, then?" Pope looked back at Frost and Carver.

"i'm up." I walked in, looking at Carver.

"like hell you are." Carver tossed a cloth onto the floor. I stood there looking at Frost as he continued breathing heavy. His face was covered in blood, same with his hands and arms. His left eye was swollen shut as he tried to look up at me.

I quickly put him in a chokehold, squeezing tightly as i heard him gasp for air.

"don't need a babysitter." I said releasing myself and walking back in front of frost.

"just give 'em a location, where your friends are hiding. You do that, this all goes away." I looked at Frost.

"that's uh.. a good offer. Or you all could eat shit instead." Frost breathed out.

I quickly punched him square in the jaw, causing him to cough out some blood.

"maybe we start taking pieces." Carver suggested to Pope.

"give him a knife." Pope said.

I took my vest off, throwing it onto the ground before walking to Leah as she handed me my knife. I walked back over to frost, positioning the knife comfortably in my hand.

"i don't think you understand. I'm the best shot you got." I looked at him.

"why, we friends now?" Frost asked.

"no. Cause i'm the one holding the knife." I huffed.

"yeah? and your buddy's the one holding the gun." Frost looked over.

"i know you're close to her. The leader. Close enough to know where they're hidin'" I said placing my knife on his finger.

"go to hell ass-." Frost began screaming in pain as his finger hit the floor.

"location or i take anotha!" I yelled.

"i can't." Frost cried out.

"location!" I yelled

"yellow house... town of.. off the 283 Antenna." Frost began whimpering.

"is that good enough?" I asked pope.

"three of you, see if our friend speaks truth." Pope looked back at Frost.

"you want us to take him?" Carver pointed at me before walking out. Pope wanted us to head out, to look for the woman and the others. I knew exactly who they were talking about. Maggie.