Eyes Open (14)

"we gotta find this horde before it shows up to our gates." i told Gabriel. He was pissed, and i didn't blame him. What daryl and i did, or more of what you did put a risk to everyone here at Alexandria. "why did you let her leave?" Gabriel asked daryl.

"It doesn't matter. We need to find 'em." Daryl walked over.

"Siddiq is gonna treat his wounds first." Gabriel pointed.

"He bleeds until he answers." i looked him in the eye.

"that's not your call. None of this is. i'm not gonna let it go from bad to worse. People don't trust you as it is, you really wanna make that worse too?" Gabriel asked.

I walked away, and daryl followed me to the house we both share together. Finding that whisperer could lead to bad things, or maybe he will be on our side. "thanks for siding with me from Gabriel." i looked at daryl who walked past me.

"it's just the truth." Daryl glanced over and walked down stairs.

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

I walked downstairs, placing the double capped acorn y/n had given me from the night before, placing it on a table. I sighed as i took my vest off, unbuttoning my shirt, and taking that off too. I whistled, getting Dog's attention, him running over and jumped into me, his two front paws hitting me in the stomach, knocking me back a bit. "Whoa-ho-ho!" I pet him, and tapped on my chest signaling that he could jump up and rest his front paws on me. "yeah, good boy." I said pettin' him some more.

Dog jumped down off me as i walked over to the couch, and sat down. I made a smooch noise, letting him know to come join me onto the furniture, Kickin' my feet up on the table as dog laid across my lap. I looked at 'em and pet just below his chin. "Good boy." I smiled.

Your name

Your name

i stood on the balcony, looking over at the community, and everyone wandering around. It was peaceful here.

sometimes.

I wanted the people here to like me, but obviously it's gonna take much more time than i bargained for. I felt a presence come up from behind me, turning to see Carol standing right there. "this will help with the bruising." She said handing me a small container. "I've had worse." i looked at her.