Dream (26)

"Stop! No.. No!" Lydia yelled. I quickly ran to her room, bursting through the door to see that she was still asleep. "Hey. Lydia. Hey." i tried waking her up.

Lydia jolted awake, looking around the room in a panic as she was breathing heavy. "hey, it's okay. It's just a bad dream." i reassured her.

"i'm sorry." Lydia spoke softly.

"you don't have to apologize." i held her hand.

"what's goin on?" Daryl stood in the door way.

"She had a bad dream. That's all." i looked back at him.

"alright." Daryl nodded and walked away.

Things were still weird between me and daryl. It upset me more that he didn't talk to me much, but he seemed sad. He hurt me, and he has to know that, but i can't blame him for not liking me. He still has feelings for Leah.

All i want is for him to be happy, even if it's not with me, but god knows how much i want it to be me that makes him happy.

Everything is better when he's around. I feel safer, more protected, untouchable. He always has my back. I looked back over at Lydia as she laid there looking at me. "you gonna be okay?" i asked her.

"will you stay in here with me?" Lydia asked.

"of course." I nodded.

I laid down next to my sister Lydia she shared the blanket with me. It took some time to doze of, but we both were eventually asleep.

It felt good having her back in my life again after all this time of being apart. 

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

The sun beamed through the blinds, shining right into my eyes as i rubbed them with my hand, trying to block the sun. I looked over, seeing Lydia still sound asleep.

I yawned quietly and got out of bed, trying not to wake Lydia since she needed the rest after having another bad dream.

I closed the bedroom door gently, and went to the bathroom, splashing some water on my face to wake me up. A sigh falling from my lips i walked downstairs to the kitchen where i grabbed some water. I walked over to the couch, placing the glass cup on the table, dozing off again.

I felt something soft brush against my skin, but it wasn't dog. I woke up some, seeing daryl hovering over me with a blanket.

"sorry." He looked at me all bashful.

"hm. For what?" i asked stretching slightly.

"waking you." Daryl stood there.

"it's fine. I should get up anyway." I sat up, the blanket resting on the top of my legs.

Daryl sat down on the table, fiddling with his fingers and looking down at the floor. The silence was loud as it filled the room. I crossed my foot over the other, waiting for something to happen.

"i'm sorry." Daryl said again.

"For what?" I asked.

"I upset ya the other day. I saw you cryin" Daryl looked up at me.

"No. It's fine. I get it. You're not over her.." i fiddled with the blanket.

"Nah, i am. I wasn't before." Daryl made eye contact with me.

"It's fine. I'm not the right girl to like anyway." I got up from the couch.

"Stop." Daryl said grabbing my wrist.