Faith (48)

y/n Martin

y/n Martin

I couldn't help but to think of my daughter, wondering where she is, if she's okay, if she's even being taken care of or neglected. I'm determined to do anything i have to in order to get her back. I know daryl will too, he wants her back. He won't hesitate to kill. I won't either. I was worried about Judith and Rj too, Hershel, and Coco. They were also taken and we don't know where they are.

We don't know what they have planned for our children, but one thing for sure is we are going to get our children back, and we are going to take back our home. Pamela will try to stop us, her little minions will try to stop us, but they will fail in the end. They have no idea who they're messing with. The group they're messing with. No idea what we are capable of, and the things we will do for each other.

Pamela made a mistake, and she doesn't know it yet, but she will soon enough. Her time will come, and i can't wait.

I also worried about my sister, Lydia. She was still on that run to Oceanside, but with things being so chaotic now i have no idea if she made it there yet.

I wish she was here, but maybe it's a good thing she's away from this mess. Lydia probably would've been taken too. She's with Jerry, Aaron and Elijah. I know they'll protect her. They'll protect each other.

Eugene was going on trial, if he's guilty he would be killed. Pamela wants revenge for the death of her son Sebastian. She won't stop until she gets it. Although Sebastian was stupid enough to get himself killed. I've known Eugene for awhile, and he's not the type to take someone's life even if they deserve it. I'm not entirely sure how it went down, but i know the prick deserved it.

Rosita, Gabriel, Carol, Maggie, Connie, Daryl and i stood in a circle, discussing our next plan. We know our way around Alexandria very well, and we can use that to our advantage. Daryl and i came back to the group after looking through binoculars. They have our people kept as prisoners.

"it's really bad. i don't think any of them are going to make it." Daryl spoke to us all.

"they will. I know they will." I stood there.

"you saw everyone?" Gabriel asked.

"just the adults." I answered.

"coco, hershel, river the kids?" Rosita asked.

"no." i shook my head.

"we need to go in now." Rosita looked around.

"we can't. there's too many guards. we'll never make it." Daryl held his crossbow.

"she turned our home into a prison? after promising us she'd give it back." Gabriel said annoyed.

"she was never going to give it back." I crossed my arms.

"wait. There's a way we can get inside Alexandria. we can go in the tunnels." Daryl began doing sign language for Connie.

i'll come with you. Connie signed.

I went with them, Rosita and Gabriel staying back since they're the best sharpshooters. I'm pretty good myself, but i'd be damned if i got separated from daryl again. I couldn't afford to lose him too. Carol and Maggie came with us too, eventually separating from them when they walked to a different sewer tunnel.

Daryl went into the sewers first, then Connie climbed down, then me. I dropped down, grabbing out my flashlight while daryl cleared his throat. "we made it." A voice was heard on the walkie talkie. "we're good too." Daryl answered back.

this will work, right? Connie signed.

yes Daryl answered her.

Growling echoed through the sewers, walkers were wrapped around vines. Some even growing on them. Daryl walked ahead of us, and killed the two walkers. We maneuvered our way around them, continuing to walk the tunnels under Alexandria. We've been in these tunnels before, but it seemed like we were walking for awhile.

In fact in had been awhile, when we finally got to the end, climbing up the latter and out of the tunnels, and looking around it was now dark outside. Snow started to fall from the sky, it was cold, but also felt good.

We could hear people yelling off in the distance, a woman crying out. We jogged quickly, not seeing many people around.

"where is everyone?" I asked.

"i don't know." Daryl shrugged being just as confused.

we will find our people. Connie signed.

yes, we will. Daryl looked at her.

"come on, we gotta find out what that yelling is. Something is going on." I looked at daryl and Connie.

Daryl did sign language again to let Connie know what i said, and letting her know about the yelling that was heard.

"no!" We heard a familiar voice yell.

At this point we started running, everyone was gone. Even the guards we were worried about. We saw some light, and a lot of people surrounded each other. Suddenly we heard a couple gunshots, making us run faster.

"no. Kelly..Kelly!" We heard a woman yell. Daryl and i saw a man holding Kelly at Gunpoint. Daryl came up behind, stabbing the ginger haired man in the back, his body dropping to the floor lifelessly, but he was still alive. Kelly looked over, seeing the man on the ground before turning around to see her sister.

"Connie." Kelly cried and quickly pulled Connie in for a hug.

"no! don't kill him Negan." I yelled seeing Negan hovering over the man with a rock.

"where's my daughter?!" I yelled.

The man smiled at me, blood covering his teeth. I pulled my fist back, and punched him in the jaw, a grunt falling from his lips. There was a dead trooper, grunting as it reanimated into a walker. It of course caught my attention, walking over and dragging it to the man.

"where the hell is she?!" I yelled, hovering the walker above the man. The walker snarled, desperately wanting to bite into his neck.

The man laid there, not saying a word. Eventually he started to smile again which made my rage worsen. "you will lose everything." He smirked. I pushed the walker down, letting him finally eat. The warden screamed in pain as the walker bit his face.