Alexandria (5)

The three of us arrived to the gates of Alexandria

            The three of us arrived to the gates of Alexandria. They had high metal walls that were rusted, The walls were so high you couldn't see into the community, and a large metal gate that opened. They had lookouts up top, smart.

A woman came up, looking down at all of us. Seemed as if she was the Leader of this place based on the authority in her voice when she spoke. She looked down at the three of us in confusion when she saw me.

"she's hurt. you were the closest. Will you help?" daryl looked up.

             The woman turned around, looking at the man and woman standing behind her

             The woman turned around, looking at the man and woman standing behind her. Obviously trying to make a decision, the man looked at the woman, knowing what he was saying to her due to his facial expression.

They don't trust me, but i couldn't blame them. They don't know me yet, and i understood that.

         "open it!" the woman turned around, and yelled. The metal gate slowly started to creek open the metal clanking together. Daryl took me to the infirmary where a man stitched up my leg, i winced in pain feeling the needle go in and out of my skin.

Daryl waited outside with Connie as the woman wanted to speak with them, leaving me alone with the Doctor.

"sorry. i'm almost done." The man said politely. He didn't seem to care that i was a new face.

"it's okay, thanks for helping." i winced again.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

              "i'd like to speak with you." The woman approached me as we sat on the steps together outside of the infirmary.

"okay." i spoke softly and scooted over, giving her room to sit down.

         The woman sighed, and sat down on the stairs. "i've done things to protect my people, things i'm not proud of. If i could walk away, knowing everyone wouldn't be at risk, that wouldn't be hard." The woman began speaking.