World Before (15)

I was walking in the streets, and managed to hear loud commotion coming from the Infirmary

I was walking in the streets, and managed to hear loud commotion coming from the Infirmary. I furrowed my eyebrows when i heard yelling. I immediately ran inside, not seeing anything until i heard a bang come from upstairs, quickly making my way up each step, and turning the corner.

"Rosita!" i yelled once i saw she was being attacked by Dante while her daughter, Coco was in the bathtub crying.

"in nature sometimes parents eat their young." Dante began strangling Rosita.

I quickly grabbed a metal tray, hitting Dante across the face with it, causing him to fly back and lose his grip on Rosita. She quickly grabbed a knife, stabbing him in the shoulder as he yelled in pain. "i got him!, go get your baby." i looked at Rosita who nodded her head, and ran for her daughter.

I began punching Dante repeatedly his face became bloody eventually knocking him out. I heard Rosita crying in the next room, walking in to see Siddiq on the ground with blood splattered at the end of the door where his body laid.

covering my mouth i slightly gasped. "oh, my god." i looked around.

"are you okay?" i asked Rosita who was holding her daughter. All she could manage was to nod her head as she cried, continuing to look at the father of her child.

Dante was still unconscious, but we had to let the others know what happened before he awoke. "we need to find, daryl." i looked at Rosita as she rocked Coco in her arms.

"i'll go." She said softly.

I nodded my head and waited for her to get back, staring at Dante with a knife in my hand in case he woke up, and tried anything again.

In the meantime i grabbed a sheet to cover Siddiq. "i'm so sorry." i whispered, a tear falling down my cheek. I walked back over to Dante seeing he was still unconscious, hearing footsteps shortly after.

"the hell happened?" Daryl asked.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

It was morning by the time Dante woke up, His hands being tied up. He sat on a bed in the infirmary. "hope that hurts." Daryl said after punching him across the face. Dante breathes sharply and spits out some blood from his mouth. "doesn't matter. none of this matters." Dante looked around.

"Siddiq depended you. Why put him through hell in the barn just to kill him months later?" Gabriel joined in.

"i liked Siddiq." Dante looked over at Gabe.

"oh, you liked him.. then why did you murder him in cold blood?" i asked annoyed.

"he wasn't part of the plan. But he found out who i was, so i had no choice." Dante looked over at me as i stood behind him, leaning against the wall.

"what plan?" Carol asked.

"Encourage your paranoia about us. Which will push you into bad decisions. Places like this are cruel promises to their people." Dante rambled on and on.

I shook my head in disgust as he just kept talking, annoying the hell out of me the more i heard his voice. "can't we just kill him?" i suggested to everyone in the room.

"even seeing all those head on spikes didn't teach you what people are?" Dante looked at Gabe.

Rosita had enough of his shit and kicked him in the back, Causing him to fall forward onto the bed in front of him, Aaron walked through the door, and Rosita stormed out. Daryl, and Carol explained everything to Aaron since he didn't know what was going on.

I decided to leave the room too, giving them time to talk about what to do with Dante. My heart broke for Rosita and her daughter. I of course sad for everyone since they knew Siddiq much longer than i did, but now Coco has to live without a father. She was only just a few months old.

I still had blood on me, Dante's and Siddiq. I sighed and walked to the house, going upstairs to the bathroom where i showered all the blood off, resting both hands on the sink, letting out an exhale, closing my eyes in the process and wiping a drip of water from my forehead.

"one day.. Just one day where something bad doesn't happen.." i breathed out and tilted my head up slightly.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

I walked around again, seeing Gabriel walk out of the cell, blood all over him. "you hurt?" i asked as he got closer.

"no." Gabriel said quickly.

"you're covered in blood." i looked at him again in confusion.

"i know. It's Dante's" Gabriel said before walking away. I furrowed my eyebrows and watched him leave, walking into the cell, and seeing Dante on the floor.

didn't think a priest had that in him

I stabbed Dante in the head, being sure he wouldn't come back as a walker. I stood back up, walking over to the door, looking back again. "you got what you deserved." I walked out again and closed the door. Daryl was gone, went somewhere earlier, but he never told me where he went. Not that he has to run it by me, but usually he did whenever something came up.

There was a small funeral held for Siddiq, his body being buried where all the other people they've lost. Gabriel spoke as he always did during something like this. Rosita looked devastated as she grabbed some dirt and placed it onto the grave. She took a moment before standing back up again.

Everyone scattered once it was over, going back to do whatever they were doing before or something different, some were gossiping about what happened.

Dante was a whisperer, and they let him in. His plan was to weaken the people here, kill them off slowly or push them to make a bad decision that would cost them with Alpha. They had no idea what he was capable of. Dante played it off so well, and he was welcomed with open arms.

"this was you, you knew about Dante, didn't you." A lady asked in a snarky tone.

"no? i had no idea." I looked at her.

"you knew him." She said.

"listen, i know i'm still new around here and none of you are exactly sure about me, but i was never apart of the whisperers." i crossed my arms and got annoyed.

"hmm." The lady huffed.

"my place is here. This is my home now." i said walking away.