Outpost (47)

y/n martin

y/n martin

Our people have been taken Maggie is gone, Ezekiel, and Gabriel too. We have no idea where they're being taken, but we know we need to fight as much as we can to get them back home to us. Rosita was also taken, and her daughter coco just like my daughter was taken from me.

Carol, daryl and i finally caught up with the train, seeing a trooper guarding the area. Six of them to be exact. The train moved slowly as it came to a stop. "could we follow it without being seen?" I asked.

"if we hang back far enough, we'll be fine." Daryl continued looking through the binoculars.

"what is it?" Carol asked.

"they got Connie." Daryl passed the binoculars over to me.

I looked through them seeing her hands were zip tied. "what's designation two?" I asked overhearing the conversation on the walkie talkie daryl had in his pocket.

"we can't go get her. They'll radio ahead. We'll go find the kids." Daryl stopped looking through the binoculars.

"we'll follow it to the others. We're gonna bust them out all at once." Carol stood there next to us. That's what we did, we followed the train the best we could. We drove ahead, passing some trees and waiting for the train to show up again. "we can sit tight, wait for it." Carol looked around.

"i can't do that." I walked back to the car.

"can't do what?" Carol asked.

"sit tight." I sat down.

"she's right i can't either." Daryl followed me.

"we'll get Connie back, we'll get everyone back." Carol sat down in the car. Daryl didn't waste any time, and took of driving. He followed the road which led us to the train tracks again, but there was something in the way. A person sitting on the ground, holding someone in their arms.

As we got closer we saw that it was Maggie, and a little boy that had turned to a walker. She looked so sad. Maggie eventually got in the car, and we drove off, making another stop.

"they took Hershel. Ripped him right out of my arms. I wasn't strong enough." Maggie cried.

"they took River. I wasn't strong enough either. She was right there.. and i couldn't.. i couldn't protect her." I teared up with her.

"i hate knowing. It's worse." Maggie cried more.

"we're gonna get them back, okay?" I pulled Maggie in for a hug. "we were forced to become a family after the world fell. They had to take us while we were separated, what does that tell you? I looked at Maggie.

"we scare the shit out of Pamela." Maggie looked at me.

"exactly. and she failed. We're not alone anymore and we're going to make it right." I wiped the tear running down my cheek.