Rogue (37)

y/n Martin

y/n Martin

I woke up to loud banging coming from the people above, groaning loudly as i placed a pillow over my face. I hated how thin the walls were, it was as if the apartment was made of paper. Everything could be heard.

After the noise settled down some i rolled over onto my side, seeing a sleeping daryl. He looked so peaceful just laying there, the blanket just below his neck. He had his arm out of the blanket as he cuddled with it, a few strands of hair falling over his eye.

I kissed him on the forehead before getting up and walking to the bathroom, turning the faucet on and switching the water temperature until it was just right. I undressed myself, setting my pajamas off to the side as i sat my clean clothes onto a hanger, eventually stepping into the shower, and closing the curtain shut.

The water soaked up my body, slowly easing my way into it as i held my hands up slightly to catch the water as it flowed through the cracks of my fingers, dripping onto my body. I heard the shower curtain rustle, and arms wrap around me from behind, turning my head to the left to see daryl completely naked, continuing to hold me close to him.

"good morning." i smiled.

"hm. Good mornin." Daryl bit my ear softly.

I leaned into him, feeling completely safe and relaxed in his arms. "what's the plan for today?" I asked while placing my hands onto his.

"i gotta work today for a few." Daryl answered.

I turned around, the water now soaking my hair causing it to stick to my back and shoulders. The shower head beat down on us both, wrapping my hands around daryl's neck.

"maybe we can fool around before then" i bit my bottom lip and smirked.

"don't gotta ask twice." daryl grunted as he brought me in for kiss.

The two of us always kissed so passionately which quickly turned into a make out session when he put his hands all over my body, sending butterflies through my stomach. He slipped a couple fingers inside, moving them in and out.

I began breathing heavy at his touch.

I wrapped my hand around him, giving him a hand job, going slowly down his body until i was down on my knees, twirling my tongue around his tip where he was most sensitive, eventually putting it in my mouth and going down further. Daryl leaned his head back, letting out a few moans as he placed his hand on the top of my head, gripping my hair. I continued bobbing up and down his shaft.

I felt him grow bigger into my mouth as he let out another moan. He touched my chin with his hand, stopping me from what i was doing. I stood back up onto my feet, daryl quickly pinning me to the wall. He lifted one leg up, holding it with his hand while using his free hand to place himself inside me.

Both of us gasping as he slowly slid it inside. Daryl started off slow at first, going in and out, eventually going faster with each stroke causing me to moan louder. He looked me in the eyes, letting out some moans. "daryl.." i moaned out as he kept going.

"you're mine." Daryl grunted.

"i'm yours." I nodded while getting louder.

"oh..fuck." Daryl moaned while fucking me deeply.

Daryl placed his hand around my throat squeezing gently as he continued holding my leg up with his other hand. I put my hand on the side of his neck, bringing him in for a kiss, moaning into each others mouths. It felt so good i could no longer get any words out, feeling myself about to finish as daryl continued hitting my spot.

We both finished at the same time, daryl letting out a loud moan and grunting as he thrusted a few more times. My legs began shaking, letting out a moan, finishing all over him, the water beaming down on both of us.

"that was honestly the best shower sex i've ever had." I breathed out.

"i love you.." Daryl spoke as he tried catching his breath.

"i love you." I smiled.

Daryl left for work, the kids went to school which wasn't too far away. It was good they still had the opportunity to have an education, and have other kids to be friends with. Judith and Rj really seemed to like it here at the commonwealth, there was so much more for them to do, not just by themselves, but with other children around their age.

I sat down on the bench after feeling a bit nauseous, rubbing my head. It was odd, i was just fine, and then the next i wasn't feeling well, suddenly feeling the urge to vomit i quickly ran to a hidden spot that didn't have any people around. This isn't the first time i've felt this way. In fact it's been happening for a awhile now.

I haven't said anything to daryl because i don't want him to worry. It's probably just a small flu bug anyway.

A small cramp could be felt in my stomach. "ow." I groaned to myself, thinking it was just my period coming on, but i thought about it more and realized it's actually been awhile since the last time i had my period.

Things have been so crazy with the new move, the new community, and meeting new people that i hadn't realized how long it's actually been since my last period.

I walked to the infirmary, finding Yumiko's brother since he was a doctor. "you alright?" He asked in a British accent, nodding my head no at the question.

"let's get you checked out." He said walking to a room so that i could have privacy.

"what's going on?" Tomi asked.

"i've been nauseous for some days now, i keep having this cramp in my stomach. I actually got sick before coming here." I explained.

"have you been sexually active?" He asked.

"i have a boyfriend. Of course i've been sexually active." I chuckled.

"and when was your last period?" Tomi held a clip board.

"i don't remember, but it's been awhile." I fiddled with my hands.

"i'm gonna do some blood work, see if we can rule out pregnancy or not." Tomi looked at me.

"okay." I sat there.

"by the sounds of your symptoms and not having a period for awhile i'd say there's a high possibility that you're with child." Tomi smiled.

"oh." i said softly.

Tomi got everything prepared to draw some blood, sticking the needle into my arm after wiping the area with an alcohol cloth. After finishing he walked away, leaving me to sit in the room until the results came back.

I bounced your leg, bit the inside of my cheek, fiddled with my fingers. My mind was going everywhere while waiting. It felt like hours had gone by. I didn't know if i was ready for a kid of my own, or if daryl even wanted to have kids.

"got the results." Tomi walked back in.

"and?" I asked nervously.

"pregnant. Just as i suspected." Tomi showed the results to me.

"..okay." I sat there kinda in shock.

"i'd say you're about 4 months along. There's a shop here that has plenty of clothes and supplies that you'll need." Tomi informed me.

"thank you." I looked at him.

I left the infirmary, slowly walking out the door, and heading back to my apartment with the results in my hand, placing a hand on my belly, I couldn't believe it was actually true. i was scared. Scared of what could happen, scared of daryl's reaction, Scared to be a mother. I didn't know the first thing about being a mother.

I'm good with Judith and Rj, but they're older and not my biological kids.

I couldn't possibly be a good mother, could i?