Deal (43)

y/n Martin

y/n Martin

I placed my hand on my stomach, i felt so huge now, the baby was moving like crazy. It put a smile on my face. "you okay?" Daryl asked.

"yeah, i'm okay. the baby is moving, do you wanna feel?" I looked at him.

Daryl hesitantly placed his hand on my stomach, a few seconds later there was another kick, daryl removed his hand with a smirk growing on his face. "woah." daryl looked at me. "that's my baby in there." he spoke again.

"it is." I smiled.

Judith walked back over, daryl looking at her and giving her the Revolver that belonged to her father. She held it in her hand, looking at it for a moment before handing it back. "i don't want it." Judith quickly said.

"all right." Daryl took the Revolver back.

"mom talked about the day she would hang her sword up for good. We wouldn't be completely safe, but enough to feel she didn't need to use it anymore. I don't want things to go back to how they were." Judith spoke truthfully.

"it will Jude. Once we get back home." I looked at her, swaying back and forth.

"but how? it's still broken. And.. what about everyone else here? should we help them? like you mom, and dad did for Alexandria and Hilltop." Judith looked around.

"that was different." Daryl packed a bag.

"The only difference now is that you'd rather run away than stay and fight." Judith shook her head.

"god damn it. Stop. Just stop." Daryl got a little annoyed.

"babe." I looked at him.

Judith walked away, hugging Gracie while Lydia waved by. I watched as my sister left on the horse and buggy with Elijah, Aaron and Jerry. I hoped for them to stay safe out there.

A sharp pain suddenly shot through my stomach, bending over a little as a slight grunt left my lips. Daryl quickly ran to my side, placing his hand on my shoulder. "what's wrong?" He asked in a hurry.

"just a little pain is all." I stood back up, letting out a deep exhale.

"you sure?" Daryl asked.

"yeah, i'm sure." I nodded.

Daryl and i walked back to our apartment, collecting a few more things. "Rj, where's Judith?" I asked walking out of the room.

"where's Judith?" Daryl asked.

"i'm not supposed to say." Rj sat there reading a comic book.

"you're supposed to be packing." I looked around.

"she said she's not coming." Rj continued reading the comic.

"i'm gonna look for her." Daryl stood back up.

"okay, i'll stay here with him." I walked over to daryl and kissed him on the cheek.

Daryl started walking away, but i quickly stopped him before just as he opened the door. "daryl.. if this is about earlier.. you'll be the one to fix it if she's upset." I reassured him.

Daryl nodded at me, closing the door behind
him while i walked back over to Rj.

Daryl nodded at me, closing the door behind him while i walked back over to Rj

Daryl Dixon

I left the apartment in search of Judith, asking Carol to tag along with me. "this parenting thing.. i ain't good at it." I walked with Carol.

"that's what you are to her now. Got a kid on the way too, i guess it's good practice." Carol looked at me.

"what would he do?" I asked.

"don't.. Rick's not here. you are." Carol stopped walking for a moment.

"when sophia was born, i didn't know what to do. I just knew that i loved her." Carol continued walking again.

Rosita walked over to me, asking about Judith i explained to her that i was looking for Judith. Rosita telling me she was at the church. I ran over there quickly, opening the door and walking inside to see her little legs peaking out from behind one of the benches.

I let out a small sigh, leanin' against the railing. "i wasn't trying to worry you." Judith said softly. "i know.. you just wanted to be alone. I get it. I used to have a spot like this. When i wanted to hide and not go home." I stood there.

"where did you go?" Judith asked.

"there was a river behind my house. I'd go down there, wait until my dad went to sleep." I moved the hair out my eyes.

I stopped leanin' against the railing, and sat down next to Judith, raising my legs to my chest, and restin my elbows on my knees.

"i'm sorry about earlier." I fiddled with my hand.

"it's okay." Judith spoked softly it was almost a whisper.

"i don't know what i'm doing... but I'm trying really hard. I wish things could be how you want 'em to be. The way they should be. I have to keep you safe.. i'll hold onto the gun for awhile.. Till you want it. Either way you're stuck with me." I looked at Judith.

A quick smirk grew on her face, and quickly went away again. "we good?" I asked.

"we're good.. can i say bye to my friends?" Judith sat there.

"yeah.." i furrowed my eyebrows. "help me up?" I held my hand out with a smile.

Judith chuckled as she grabbed my hand, helping to pull me up off the floor.

I saw y/n walking in the street with Rj, she had the most beautiful smile on her face. Judith and i walked towards her. "go have fun." i told Judith after seeing her friend. She quickly ran off with a smile on her face.

"nice work." Y/n smiled at me.

Walkers were in the Commonwealth, people started to panic and run away. "daryl.." Y/n yelled, but her and Rj were suddenly gone.

People screamed in fear, others screamed in pain as they got torn apart. I found Judith, making sure to keep her close to me the best i could while trying to look around for y/n and Rj, but the people were so frantic it was hard to see where she could've gone.

While i was looking around, Judith disappeared from me too. "Judith!" I yelled out while actively turnin around in circles.

I spotted a walker, taking the revolver out and shootin it. That's when i spotted Judith and quickly ran to her. "let's go." I told her.

"give me the gun. They need our help." Judith looked at me.

"we do this together." I pulled my knives out.

We heard screaming again, Judith running over and shooting a walker in the back of the head, revealing that it attacked the Governors son, Sebastian.