Walk (19)

It was the morning after the Horde attacked

It was the morning after the Horde attacked. Hilltop was basically gone, the flames have finally burnt out, bodies laid on the ground, some Walkers, some of our own people. The community where people once called home was now gone.

The walls had fallen and burnt down, the trailers were damaged, the big house like building had been burnt and destroyed.

Everything was gone.

I roamed the woods, limping past some trees as i tried looking for the others.

A twig snapped which startled me, quickly turning my gaze in that direction.

Negan

He had been missing all this time, and now he's here. In the middle of the woods with me. He was wearing his black leather jacket again as he dropped a walker skin.

I pulled out my weapon in attempt to defend myself when i realized he was with the whisperers now. Negan grabbed me, swinging me around and wrapped his arms around my waist.

asshole

"stop." He said holding on.

"let me go!" i yelled.

"this shit is done." Negan held me close.

"why are you with them?" i struggled to break free from his grasp.

I woke up in a room, and tied to a chair. Moving around i tried to break free, but wasn't having much luck. "damn it." i whispered to myself, getting more annoyed and continued struggling.

I was already pissed at Negan for the things that happened before. Now he just made things worse. The chair moved slightly i continued wiggling around, trying to free at least one hand.

why would he do this?

The knots were too tight and wouldn't budge much, but that didn't stop me from trying to escape. Alpha would be showing up soon or maybe even Beta. There's a reason Negan captured me, and i didn't want to be here when they came.

Finally i got one hand free, rushing around i untied my other hand. I bent over to untie my feet, looking around for anything that could be used as a weapon, but saw nothing. Looking over at the door every once in a while.

Eventually opening it up to see nothing, but fog and trees off in the distance. I furrowed my eyebrows, seeing that nobody was around.

I stood there confused, knowing Negan didn't put me here for no reason. Either way i didn't want to wait around for someone to show up. I quickly made a run for it into the woods, looking around to see a few walkers.

I reached for my knife, forgetting that it was no longer there. "asshole." i said as i thought about Negan and how he swiped me of my weapons. I looked around, seeing a long stick, and using it to pierce the walkers skull.

Another walker showed up i checked the hands, making sure it wasn't a whisperer.

After killing them i looked up at the sky, enjoying the nice weather even though blood was splattered on my face. It would be dark soon and i needed to find my way back to Alexandria.

As i turned around i felt a sudden sharp pain in my stomach "ah." i winced and looked up to see Beta standing right in front of me. I fought back, giving the knife being inserted into my stomach, pulling at his mask and ripping half of it off.

"you. Will. Walk. With. Us." Beta kept ahold of me as i grunted in pain.

He pulled the knife out, causing me to gasp and fall to the ground. I laid there for awhile before passing out due to the pain, and blood loss.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

I woke up leaning against a tree and looked around. Beta was gone. I winced and tried moving to stand up, Collapsing onto the tree as i leaned on it, trying to suppress the pain i felt. My vision was so blurry. I looked around, seeing nothing but trees all around.

Eventually getting the courage to start walking i held my stomach. Blood dripping down my waist, i felt groggy while trying to keep myself awake long enough to find help.

The excruciating pain was proof i was still alive, but i didn't know for how long.

Each step was harder and harder, but i couldn't give up. Not yet. The voice in my head told me to keep fighting, and that's what i did.

A cough was let out from within me as i kept walking. My breathing getting more shallow. All i wanted to do was lay down and sleep, my body feeling more and more weak.

"daryl.." i whispered to myself, wishing he would just magically show up and save me.

Everything started going black again, feeling my body slowly fall to the ground as if i were in slow motion. I rolled over to my back, looking up at the sky as the sun peaked through some branches. My hand was completely covered in blood as i held the wound.

I couldn't let myself go to sleep, knowing it was my body trying to fade away. It was hard to breathe, the pain stopping me from taking a deep breath. It was time to get up again, using a thick stick to keep my balance.

"just a little...further." i told myself. There was an open field coming into view. I remembered there was a cabin where daryl wanted the kids to be taken. All i had to do was follow the trail that led to it, Looking down to see some footsteps. People have been through here recently the prints still being fresh. I made it to another tree, leaning against it and tried catching my breath again.

I took some steps, leaning against another tree, trying to regain my strength, seeing another opening come into view. It was the cabin. People stood around and i watched them from afar. "help.." i tried to call out, but they couldn't hear me.

My voice was weak and quite, slowly walking over to them as i continued to lose more blood. My vision began getting blurry again, placing my hand on a tree. "no..no. Just a bit more.." i told myself, trying to stay awake.

Jerry and Ezekiel came into view as i got closer, seeing Children run out and hug the two of them. I smiled and looked around, seeing daryl enter the cabin.

I stood there a couple feet behind them, not being able to speak since it hurt too much. A twig snapped under my feet, causing Jerry, Ezekiel and the children to look over.

"(y/n)?" Ezekiel looked at me.

"hm." i stood there weakly.

I collapsed onto the ground again both men ran over to me, kneeling down as they looked me over, feeling my shirt be raised up slightly. "stab wound." Ezekiel looked up.

"daryl!" Jerry yelled.

Daryl came out as i laid there, seeing as daryl kneeled down next to me. A worried expression grew on his face when he looked down, seeing that i was bleeding out.

"hold on.." His voice broke slightly.

I saw the three of them rush around, trying to find anything they could use to stop the bleeding. I faded in and out, trying to keep myself awake until i just couldn't anymore and dozed off, falling unconscious.