Kingdom (6)

Back at the Kingdom where i waited patiently

         Back at the Kingdom where i waited patiently. Henry finally came back, and sat down next to me, he apologized for the couple of guys that came up to me earlier, but i knew it wasn't his fault so he really had no reason to apologize for their behavior.

It was just teenagers being teenagers, and wanting to get on my nerves since i'm the new person around here.

a loud bang could be heard, coming from off in the distance, it startled me. I looked around, not knowing where it came from.

"it's okay, it's just one of the pipes. It happens. I should probably go fix it." Henry said.

"let me help?" I asked.

"it's okay, i got it. Wait here or i'll meet you at the movie." henry smirked.

"okay." i smiled.

                   Henry walked off by himself as i continued to sit there. Evening began to pass and the sun went down more, the clouds fading and getting replaced with stars that lit up the night sky beautifully.

The sky is the only thing in the world that hasn't lost its beauty. I felt out of place, seeing people walk away from the booths, and tables they had set up, i guess it was time for the Movie to play.

         Henry still wasn't back yet, so i had to find my way to the theatre on my own which wasn't too difficult since i followed some people that were going there too.

I sat down, making sure to save a seat next to me for Henry whenever he got back. It was odd the Movie was about to start, and he still wasn't here, it had been awhile since he walked off to fix the pipes.

           I began to worry nonetheless that maybe something happened, and he was struggling to get them fixed. I tried looking around for the King, but didn't see him anywhere.

Maybe someone already told the king about the pipes busting, and he's busy helping Henry right now.

           I giggled in my chair at the cartoon being played, feeling a presence next to me, i felt relieved thinking it was Henry, turning to look, but seeing that it was in fact not Henry at all like i had hoped, but instead it was mother not that i wanted to keep calling her that.

The two of us stood up, leaving the theatre knowing a scene would be caused.

"you coward. You betrayed our values. You're coming with me, now." She slammed me against a bus.

"no, i'm not going anywhere with you. They'll kill you to keep me safe." i looked her in the eye. Anger filling them.

"i risked so much for you." mother placed her hand upon my cheek.