Broken Promises (33)

Y/n Martin

Y/n Martin

The five of us ran into the woods, quickly escaping the reapers. Coming to a sudden stop to catch my breath. "we're almost there. About three miles out." Maggie looked at everyone. "you can't be serious. Daryl just told us to go home." Negan huffed.

"i didn't hear that." Maggie breathed out.

"no, he's right. I think he was being subtle." I agreed.

"daryl knows i would never turn back." Maggie continued to disagree.

"how are you gonna keep going? With what army? Come on, gabe. back me up here" Negan turned to look at him.

"my family are gonna starve." Gabriel said.

"make me a promise, in front of the damn preacher. I'll stick around." Negan pointed.

"promise you what?" Maggie huffed.

"i do this for you.. and we're even. I don't have to keep looking over my shoulder." Negan stared at Maggie.

"you killed my husband. We will never be even." Maggie raised her voice slightly.

"you okay?" Gabriel asked as he looked at me.

"i'm fine." i answered with a bit of an attitude.

Gabriel nodded before walking away, clearly seeing that i was upset about something, and wasn't down to talk about it at the moment. Giving me some space, not wanting to force things out of me.

The five of us continued on with the mission, not wanting to go back home empty handed. The people at home desperately need food, and we weren't gonna show up without it.

Maggie and elijah made a grave for a teenager, She was best friends with Elijah's sister who had been murdered by the reapers.

"We'll find your sister, and the murderers." Maggie looked over at him.

"the one that killed my sister, he's mine." Elijah finally spoke.

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

I lit a cigarette, taking a puff of it as i blew the smoke out. "come on boy." I told Dog as he walked beside me.