Locked Down (42)

Y/n Martin

Y/n Martin

"clear!" Daryl yelled while we searched the building. The blood had been cleaned off of me, but daryl was still worried about our baby. I was too after the fight with Leah. "how many they got?" i asked looking out the window.

"don't matter. We're gonna take 'em all out one by one." Daryl hid when a door opened.

I stood behind the open door, ready to fight whoever walked in. Gabriel turned the corner, pointing his rifle at me before quickly putting it down once we realized. "look who we found." Gabriel walked in more.

Negan and a woman walked in, his pregnant wife. "we're here to take out shithead and the dickless brigade." Negan looked around.

"i think we should go back to Commonwealth first, get our people out. That way we can fight Hornsby together." I stood there.

"no, wouldn't work. He probably radioed back already. Rosita, carol, Ezekiel and Jerry are there, we have to hope they can handle it." Aaron joined in.

"wait- wait hold up. We can do all this they've never seen your face before." Daryl pointed at Negan.

"so i'm supposed to just walk right on in there? No questions asked." Negan looked at daryl.

"exactly what i'm sayin'" Daryl stood.

Annie wanted to go with him, but Negan insisted she stayed behind. "what's the play?" Negan asked.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

I stayed behind this time while daryl went off to create a distraction. I didn't like the idea of him going alone, but i know he can handle himself. Negan left too hopefully making it to Commonwealth to warn our people.

"i still don't like that you're out here. Especially after the fight with Leah." Daryl said as we both walked the street.

"i know, and i'm sorry." I walked with him.

I touched daryls shoulder when troopers approached, turning the corner, and going down some stairs where we hid as we waited for them to pass.

"daryl.. what you did back there, with Leah. I know she meant something to you. I'm sorry." I stood next to him.

"you don't ever have to say sorry, not to me." Daryl looked over his shoulder.

I looked at him before nodding my head, and placing my hand on my stomach, feeling slight flutters. "hey. psst." Daryl whispered as Gabriel and Aaron walked over.

The feeling was unusual, i've never had this feeling before. I kept my hand on my stomach, looking down at it as Gabriel, Aaron and Annie approached us.

"the others are flanking us from behind. We should go east before they pin us in." Aaron looked at us both.

"any way we can get behind them?" I asked.