Family (49)

y/n Martin

y/n Martin

We got Alexandria back, Maggie, Negan everyone that was taken had been reunited with us. Except for our children, Judith and Rj are back now, but River and coco are still missing. Hershel was found, and reunited with his mother. I sat on the porch with daryl, and Rj. Carol leaned against it while judith walked over to join us.

"we'll be back soon. All right? Till then, mind your sister, yeah?" Daryl looked at Rj.

"i'm coming." Judith quickly said.

"No. I need you here." Daryl looked at the little girl standing in front of him, one hand resting on his knee.

"that's crap. This isn't the future my brother wanted. Not what mom and dad fought for. Not yet." Judith stood there, the breeze blowing through her brunette hair.

"we've been focused on what's in front of us for so long. You're thinking about what's after. It's a good thing. Maybe we could all do a little more." Carol joined in on the conversation.

I didn't like the idea of Judith coming along with us because of the fact anything could happen, and it's dangerous. Daryl sat there thinking for a moment before giving an answer. I could tell he wasn't a big fan of the idea either. "all right, but you stay right with me, okay?" Daryl squinted his eyes, his hair covering one.

Judith smiled, and nodded her head. We all stood up, daryl resting both hands on Rj's shoulder, walking him over to Ezekiel and Jerry's wife. "will you watch him?" Daryl asked softly, and politely. "we'll be back soon. Thank you." I smiled at them, walking away with daryl, Judith and Carol.

The train moved quickly, Rosita and Gabriel stood by a map, talking about the plan. Daryl had one arm wrapped around Judith as she sat close to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"hopefully getting Mercer on our side, and as they work on taking out Pamela, We go for coco and River, heading through here. We don't stand out as much in the wards." Rosita explained to Gabriel.

"you know we're gonna get our daughter back, right?" Gabriel smirked.

"is that your faith talking?" Rosita asked.

"in you, yes." Gabriel nodded.

In the midst of it all i still wondered where my sister Lydia was, and if she made it to Oceanside with Aaron, Jerry and Elijah. I didn't like being separated from her again, but we all had our own parts to play in. The train continued moving, it was a long journey back. Every second i didn't have my daughter back i grew more impatient, more frustrated.

"haven't heard from my mom in a long time. I Tried a few times, but nothing came ever back." Judith fiddled with her fingers.

"there could be a lot of reasons for that. She can take care of herself." I looked at her with a smile.