Find Me (24)

Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Walkin' to my bike, placing my crossbow in the holder, hoppin' on, tryin' to get it going, but not havin' much luck. "come on." I whispered to myself.

"hi." I looked up to see (y/n)

"hey." She looked at me.

"there's a fallen tree about 100 yards out. We could use the scraps to patch out the wall." I continued trying to get the bike going.

"could be useful." She squinted her eyes.

"so." I looked at her.

"so what?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"you followed me out here." I squinted my eyes, tryin' to block the sun.

"nobody is following anybody, daryl." (y/n) stood there.

"but you wanna come, right?" I asked her.

"you need a good spotter." She smiled at me.

"whoo." I cheered, finally gettin' the engine on.

"i didn't say you could come." I yelled as (y/n) got on the back of my bike.

"scoot." She said while getting on.

"Just scoot back. I'm the one that's steering." I sat back down.

You

You

"ready?" Daryl asked.

"mhm-hmm." i wrapped my arms around his waist.

"do me a favor. Don't talk the whole time we're out here." Daryl joked.

"i'm not gonna spook the animals, don't worry." i joked back.

"i ain't worried." Daryl drove.

"so, why did you bring it up?" i asked him.

"oh, my god. See, this is what i'm talking about." Daryl joked around again.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

It was a beautiful day outside, not too hot. Daryl pulled up into the woods, standing up to let me off his bike first. It's the first time the two of us have been alone for awhile. I wanted to soak up every minute of it.