CHAPTER 25

Previously...

"You've got Statue of David and McSteamy?" Izzie asked, shocked and jealous.

"Just when I thought you're boring, you rise." Christina said.

Still Meredith's POV.

"Are we done discussing my sex life?" I asked, annoyed.

"But it's so entertaining though!" They said, smiling at me. They're too happy!

"Anyway, you guys wanna go out and eat?" I asked, hoping they'll go before they pull a FBI on Derek.

"What, are you embarrassed of us?" Christina asked, accusingly.

"You're still scared, aren't you?" Izzie asked, more sympathetically.

"Yeah, a little." I admitted. Even though Derek seemed to be almost perfect, I still can't let my guard down, completely.

"Fine...go tell your sex toy that we're going out." Christina said, waving me off.

"He's not my sex toy!" I retorted as I went to the studio. I swung open the door, and Derek and Mark nearly fell over the doorway.

"Why am I not your sex toy?" Derek asked, pouting at me as if I took his toy away.

"We need to work on your eavesdropping." I said, staring him down.

"You eavesdrop? Kinky!" Mark said excitedly, watching us.

"Shut up! Where are you guys going?" He asked me, turning back.

"We're going out to eat...so you can have some peace and quiet to work...and so that you can stop eavesdropping on me!" I said, trying to sound stern.

"Ohhh...you're no fun." He said, sadly. "I don't wanna work." He whined, lowering his head while he looked up at me. Why does he always have to do that? It's so cute!....no WAIT, annoying!

"Me neither." Mark, joined in.

"Can I go too? I'm hungry." Derek started again.

"No! None of you are going! You need to work!" Why do I feel like a mom?

"Work is boring!" They chorused together, in perfect pitch. I swear, they practiced!

"What's going on here?" Izzie asked, poking her head in the doorway. Great, now we're stuck here forever.

"Mere won't let us go. But if we go, we can take you guys to Le Bernardin's or Jean-Georges if you want." Derek immediately said, covering my mouth while I glared at him.

"Seriously?" Izzie exclaimed, wide eyed while I elbowed her. "What?"

"Mere, do you need to fuck Statue of David to say goodbye?" Christina asked as she joined the party. This instantly earned me a grin from Mark.

"Why are you my person?" I asked her, though more to myself.

"Because you can't live without me? Anyway, where are we going?" Christina asked the group.

"Dumb and dumber wants to come with us." I said amid their protests.

"Sure, where are we going?"

"Can we go to Le Bernardin's?" Izzie asked the two. Great.

"Of course." They said, grinning like a Chesire cat.

"How come you guys get to go to these places so easily?" Izzie asked as we head out.

"Mark is a regular there." Derek explained.

"Courtesy of my penis!" Mark announced proudly. Thankfully, there was only us on the elevator. Derek rolled his eyes and mouthed, "Sorry." And it was my turn to shrug.

And just like Mark said, as soon as we stepped into the restaurant, a blonde, model-like host led us to an empty table. Throughout the meal, Mark flirted with the host while he gave us the trademark McSteamy smile. After we ate, we seperated and I headed home with Derek. Did I just called his place home? Wow.

When we got on the elevator, Derek pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard while he groped my ass. "You naughty, naughty girl." He mumbled against my lips before he started to suck on my neck.

"Huh?" I breathed out, my face flushed. What the hell is he talking about?

"You know...the little hand job you did in the morning, then leaving me helpless with an erection, then the friends, then the eating out...you're a naughty girl." He said as he frantically kissed every inch of my exposed skin.

"That wasn't really my fault..." I finally breathed out. "You were the stupid, good host that wanted them to stay. Besides, can't you take care of your little brother like when you used to be a hormonal 16 year old, or are you too old to remember?" I asked him, innocently, knowing that it'll probably tick him off.

"Ohhh...I remember, I'm not that old! But I'm not gonna do that when I have a hot little pepper like you." He said huskily as he dragged me through the door and onto the couch.