CHAPTER 51

Today is our final night before we go to Europe. I've already packed some of my bags, but I thought I can finish the rest later, so I was reading a magazine on the bed. The front door opened and closed, Derek's home. I heard his footsteps mount the stairs and into our room. He looked tired and frustrated as he crawled up to me.

"I feel like a zombie." He groaned, resting his head on my lap as I stroked his hair.

"Poor baby." I responded, still reading my article.

"I deserve a reward." He continued.

"How can you have an reward when you feel like a zombie? You should sleep." I corrected him. Lately, he's been going to the record company a lot to work on the music. Apparently, the company guys were always able to find something to complain about, so Derek always came back wanting rewards, which in his dictionary, equals sex.

"Babyyyyyyyy!!!!!" He groaned into my stomach, making me giggle from the vibration.

"Hold on! Let me finish my article!" I said, swatting away the nimble hands that were unzipping my pants.

"Ooohh...I like the black one." He said, fingering the panties I bought from La Perla and snapping it back against my hip bone.

"Hey!" I tried to push his face away. But his hands were already on the buttons of my shirt. "Derek..." I said in a warning tone, but I couldn't help feel the excitement in my body.

"Let's see what colour do we have today..." He murmured, more to himself, as he unbuttoned my shirt. "You're not wearing a bra?" He asked, looking up at me shocked and filled with lust.

"I didn't have work today." I replied matter-of-factly. "What, am I not allowed to not wear a bra?" I challenged him.

"You're not allowed to not wear a bra and not tell me." He said in a stern voice but he lowered his head in between my breasts, and began to plant small, wet kisses on one breast, while he used his hand to massage the other. His hands were a bit cold, and they made me take a sharp breath when he first touched me.

"Derek....I'm reading." I said slowly, feeling the heat coming up from my core.

"I know...keep reading." He whispered, his breath blowing against the wet kisses, making my nipples tingle. "We'll just see who wins." He whispered against my ear before he sucked on the skin right below my ear, making me melt.

I tried to concentrate on my reading, because I didn't want him to win, I want some control. But even the words seems to look hazy to me.

"Roll over, you're too tense...let me give you a massage." He ordered in a soft and seductive tone, making me comply instantly.

I rolled over and he pulled my jeans and panties off of me. I was naked before him, so I know that would give me an edge. Since he would be the one getting teased, and I have nothing to look at, except for my magazine. This shouldn't be too difficult, I can win.

His fingertips began to glide up from my hips to my shoulders. He began to massage me lightly, kneading my skin. Every touch he made seems to loosen the defence I had around me, little by little. All those years on the piano must have paid off, being able to have such powerful fingers. Pretty soon, I dropped the magazine onto the floor and laid my head down to enjoy. I was expecting to hear a chuckle from him, but there was nothing. Maybe he's serious.

Then, I felt his breath on the back of my neck. He began to trail light kisses down my spine as his fingers danced across my back. When he arrived at my waist, my relaxed muscles began to tense up again in anticipation. He must've have felt me twitch, for he came back up again.

"Relax..." He whispered, before he moved back down again. He continued to kiss further down my back, I began to shift on the bed. He put his hands lightly on my sides and I stopped instantly. I feel like I was in a trance, my body listening to his touches. When his hands reached my ass, I instinctively spread my legs apart. His hands traced down my ass to my thigh, planting kisses here and there. I moved a little, almost urging him.

I felt his stubbles on my inner thigh and his breath blowing against my wetness. The teasing was able to make my whole body shiver. He breathed out again before he leaned in and licked down to my clit.

"Mmmm....mmm..." I moaned, spreading my legs further. I could feel him breathing me in, before he kissed my clit, making me shiver again.

"Derek..." I breathed out, shifting my body again. Finally, he complied and inserted two fingers into me, pumping in and out slowly. I bucked back to each of his thrust, trying to send myself over the edge. He came up behind me, his body heat radiating onto my skin.

"Tell me what do you want." He demanded, licking up my neck to my ear, making me lose every ounce of control within me.

"Fuck.....fuck me...me, please." I breathed out, meeting his dark, lustful and passionate eyes with my desparate and trance-like ones.

I felt him shift on the bed and took his clothes off. The next thing I knew was him, pushing his cock into me. He stopped and let me adjust to him, as I let out a fulfilled sigh. He moved slowly, keeping a slow rhythm. It was like the morning sex we have sometimes, slow and passionate, driving me insane with lust.

I moaned out loudly and I heard him grunt as he picked up his pace. He pulled me up so that I was resting on my elbows. He grabbed hold of my hair and made me turn my face as he kissed me hard, his tongue imitating the motion of his cock.

"Derek...Dere...oh, oh God..." I panted into the kiss, feeling all my muscles tense up.

"Let it go, baby....let it go." He whispered into my mouth before he resumed the motions in my mouth again.

I screamed out as I came, shaking under him. He thrusted into me harder and faster.

"Harder...Derek." I yelled, feeling another wave of orgasm wash over me. With one final thrust, he came in me with a large groan.

He laid down beside me; we were both out of breath. "Wow." I said, laughing as I lay my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me protectively. "You are amazing, Mere."

I mumbled in response as I snuggled further into his arms. "You let me live out my dream."

"Oh, so that was one of your fantasies?" I asked with a smirk.

"Mmmhmmm...you're my dream; you're my dream come true." He said, kissing me softly and slowly. "And so much more."