CHAPTER 60

Meredith was been discharged today, and she was more than ready to go, since she was practically begging Derek last night to smuggle her out of the hospital. When they reached the front entrance, Meredith wanted to get out of the wheelchair the nurse was wheeling to the door, and run out herself.

"Easy, Mere, easy." Derek soothed, seeing how antsy his girlfriend was in the wheelchair.

"Derek...one more time you tell me to take it easy, I'll let your penis take it easy for the rest of the trip!" Meredith threatened, her eyes narrowed.

"Shutting up right now." Derek said, chuckling at how submissive he is when it comes to this tiny woman.

Derek, Mark and Meredith drove back to Derek's apartment, where Mark was crashing with them. When they arrived, Mark asked if the place was soundproof, because he wanted to actually sleep last night, instead of taking sex ed fom his best friend.

"It is soundproof!" Derek groaned, as Mark kept on double checking with them.

"Who says you're getting any sex tonight?" Meredith raised her eyebrow.

"But I didn't say anything!" Derek complained.

"But you haven't done any work yet!"

"I was taking care of you!"

"You were, now you're not!"

"But you still need taking care of!"

"I can take care of her!" Mark came up and offered, grinning at Derek with a dare in his eyes.

"You will stay away from her!" Derek growled.

"Derek. Work." Meredith ordered, planting her feet down hard.

"Oh yeah, we love the bossy ones, they're always crazy in bed!" Mark said.

"And I'm bossy enough to bite your's off." Meredith said, as she slithered her way up to Mark and whispered ot him softly.

"Derek! She's been mean to me!" Mark ran off, complaining to his brother.

"She should be, and you probably deserved it." Derek said, this time he was the one grinning.

"Fine...then we're taking your credit card and I'll make Meredith rip it!" Mark said and snatched his wallet.

"I already gave Mere my black Amex!" Derek called out.

"You have his Amex, and you're not using it?" Mark asked, shocked.

"Unlike you, I'm not that immature!" Meredith said, curling up in the couch.

"But I need to go to Armani!" Mark whined, pulling her by the arm to get up.

"Why do you need to go to Armani?" Meredith asked, since Mark looked so anxious all of a sudden.

"He orders clothes from them every season, and he needs to pick them up!" Derek answered.

"And only Armani is good enough for you?" Meredith asked with a raised eyebrow, disbelieved.

"Oh no, I'm too sexy for anything....you know that song, I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...." Mark said and began to sing.

"Oh God, just shut up already!" Meredith groaned, covering her ears.

"So are we going, or not?" Mark said with a triumphant, shit-eating grin.

"Yes! Please!"