CHAPTER 13

MER POV

Previously...
"Derek..." I whimpered.

"Mmmm?" Derek mumbled as he gently pulled her hair down, exposing more neck and cleavage for him to explore.

"I want dinner." I said.

"But I'm already having dinner." Derek said as he dove down to taste the canyon between my breasts.

"No...I mean dinner...as in food dinner."

"Oh...sorry...but I don't wanna stop." Derek whined, still not letting me go.

"but I'm hungry." I whined.

"but I'm hungry too!"

"Derek!" I protested, hoping he'll take the hint finally.

"Fine!...can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked, following me around the kitchen as I prepared dinner. Why does he act like a six years old sometimes?

"No...?" I said suspiciously, looking back at his lost face.

"But we kissed!" He said, his pout getting bigger.

"What, are you twelve?"

"No...But I don't want to sleep alone." He whined in a sad voice.

"Don't worry...the bogey man won't get you." I said.

"But I need a teddy bear!" He complained as he wrapped his arms around my waist again.

"Get a pillow." Okay, walking around with a grown man on your back is not easy!

"But you smell so nice!" He said as he rubbed his slightly stubbled face on my neck.

"Derek, stop!" I giggled, bending forward to avoid those stubbles. But he pulled me up again and began to kiss my neck where it meets with my shoulder, the place where I always go weak in the knee.

I pushed him away quickly before I lost it. "How did you...?" I asked in disbelief. How the hell does he know that spot??

"How did I know your secret spot on the neck?" He finished for me, grinning at me. "I have my sources," He said with a raised eyebrow. "Besides, I love your neck, it's sexy."

"And yesterday you said my hair was sexy."

"I find everything about you incredibly sexy! And I'll still find you sexy if you were in a garbage bag."

"You must be some kind of pervert." I said, poking his chest.

"No...just madly in love with a bartender who is standing in my kitchen making me dinner."

"Who said the dinner's for you?"

"Did you invite someone?" He asked, actually panicking. Wow, he actually fell for that!

"No, silly! You said you already have your dinner, so I'm making mine." I said matter-of-factly.

"But I'm still hungry!" He whimpered.

"Fine...I'm making some pasta, you want some?"

"Can I have you as a side?" He asked. Why can't he give up?

"Oh...one more word about sex, and don't even think about having it for the rest of the week!"

"You can't last that long! Look at me!" He boasted.

"You wanna bet?" I challenged him.

"Sure, and I get to tie you to my bed for the rest of week if you lose!" Oh, this is gonna be so fun!

"Rest of the week? Can you even last that long, old man? Or do you wanna get some blue pills first?"

"Oh don't you dare insult my sex life! I'm perfectly fine!" He's so worked up!

I laughed at his angered face. "Sure, it's a deal."