CHAPTER 47

I was in the kitchen with 20 different cocktails in front of me. We needed to think up a new drink, to boost our sales and all that yucky booky stuff. The problem is, after a while, they all kind of taste the same, and I'm a bit tipsy too. I let out a frustrated sigh and want to sweep all the glasses of the counter with my hand.

Derek came out of the studio with a large slam and came around to wrap me in his arms from behind. "Drinking by yourself?"

"No...what's the matter with you?" I asked, feeling just a bit more like fainting with the way he was working around my neck.

"Can't wait to have you in my arms." He replied smoothly. How the hell can this guy be so corny and make me love him the same time?

"That line sucked!" I said, giggling as he sucked on my neck.

"You didn't seem to mind." He replied, muffled by the kisses on my neck.

"You know we can take a break...maybe give you more inspirations with your cocktails." He whispered in my neck, before biting on it gently.

"I didn't know sex is inspiring."

"Sex with me is always inspiring...I'm just that good." He said cockily. I wanted to elbow him in the ribs, but I was feeling weak already. Damn him and all his McDreamyness.

Derek turned me around and sat me on the kitchen counter. His hands wandered to the hem of my shirt, lifting them off, making my skin quiver with the sudden coldness. He grinned evily at me before he ran his finger up and cupped my breast through my bra.

"I told you to ask her a question not to feel her up!" Mark yelled from the studio. I hope he didn't come out.

"What question?" I asked, pushing his hands off me, which made him give me a pout.

"Don't listen to him." Derek quickly mumbled, his hands back around my body.

"Derek...don't make me send you to the studio in the company to work!" Mark threatened again. He knew him so well...no wonder they're brothers.

"Shut up!" Derek yelled back with a groan.

"So what's the question?" I asked, moving away from him as I sat cross-legged on the counter.

"They want my music to have a "European" feel." He finally let out.

"That's a statement, not a question."

"Would you like to go to Europe with me?"

If you wanna know what does Meredith say next....comment!